Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,183 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] can't root my 7105 !! any suggestions?

Tip us?

tmdals8080
Old
(Last edited by tmdals8080; 6th March 2014 at 12:34 PM.) Reason: solved
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation [Q] can't root my 7105 !! any suggestions?

HI all, I have recently updated to 4.3 jellybean through kies.

but as soon as I updated, i could feel that my phone was kinda heavy, it was laggy and freezes whenever i wanted to use my phone (eg, using apps, setting alarms and all these normal activities making calls and so on..). So i have decided to root it and flashing some custom roms. (at the moment i am looking for the way to flash beanstalk with agni kernel.) So i have tried root it using odin with CF-Auto-Root-t0lte-t0ltexx-gtn7105. (did not succeed, and my knox void count become 1 and it is changed status from official to custom now.) So i thought it wasn't good enough so i was looking for the other way around, and found out that some people succeeded using DrKetan_MultiTool_AdvanceV6 and philz_touch_6.02.1-n7100.tar.md5.
So I've flashed philz touch and put the multitool in sdcard. when i am trying to install the multitool(in philz recovery mode) it just freezes when i hit next.

So here's my question, are there any other way to root this 4.3 stock 7150 and flash custom rom? or should i just sit back and wait for some gurus to solve it?

thx for reading this long crappy thread.

cheers,

ps. and i keep getting this "supersu has stopped" and "unauthorised access to a secured bull****.". Please Save me anyone!!

**Solved with this!!! http://www.droidviews.com/disable-kn...alaxy-devices/ (If you can't update your supersu through play store, do it manually and it will work like a charm !)

tmdals8080
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Please...69views and no one? T.T

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

jakuburban
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Rooting isn't enough on 4.3. Root won't work because the knox is blocking supersu appeared from launching (that's why you get process stopped).
You have to deknox it or flash a knox free rom.

Sent from galaxy n7105