Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 51,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom font compatibility for android 4.4.2 omnirom

Tip us?
 
romi1996
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default Custom font compatibility for android 4.4.2 omnirom

I was finaly created 3 day ago only for 4.1.1 version so I want to convert the to 4.4.2 so how can I convert that?
 
singhpratik87
Old
#2  
singhpratik87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1535
Posts: 2,576
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996 View Post
I was finaly created 3 day ago only for 4.1.1 version so I want to convert the to 4.4.2 so how can I convert that?
if it's CM based rom this link got all the fonts you need just download the zip file and flash them via recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576611

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
if it's CM based rom this link got all the fonts you need just download the zip file and flash them via recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576611
Samsung TW uses flipfonts which is different from the CM based roms,there are several apps on the playstore which work on both samsung TW and CM/AOSP ROMS.
 
romi1996
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
if it's CM based rom this link got all the fonts you need just download the zip file and flash them via recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576611

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------


Samsung TW uses flipfonts which is different from the CM based roms,there are several apps on the playstore which work on both samsung TW and CM/AOSP ROMS.
I don't think they have vietnamese rixlovefool font. So i still want to convert these font.
 
singhpratik87
Old
#4  
singhpratik87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1535
Posts: 2,576
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi1996 View Post
I don't think they have vietnamese rixlovefool font. So i still want to convert these font.
Perhaps you can ask the Developer in the thread i linked you to how to make fonts compatible with 4.4.2
 
romi1996
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 34
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
Perhaps you can ask the Developer in the thread i linked you to how to make fonts compatible with 4.4.2
I hope they noticed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes