How To - Install CyanogenMod Themes On Any Rooted Phone
This is basically a tutorial for how to use Winterboard app. I am not a developer, but I thought it would be gr8 to share this app with you.
XDA Portal article: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...k-for-android/
With this you can install and use themes made for CyanogenMod OS on any rooted Android phone with ease.
Works perfectly without any hassles
Rooted phone. (Google if you haven't)
Cydia Substrate: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...urik.substrate
1. Install both the apps.
2. Run Substrate app.
3. Tap on "Link Substrate Files"
4. Grant Superuser permissions.
5. After linking tap on "Restart System (Soft)
6. You phone will reboot.
7. After it again open Substrate and tap "Restart System (Soft)
8. Install desired themes for Play Store.
9. Open WinterBoard.
10. Tap on the theme icons which you want to enable.
11. You can prioritize them by moving them up using check box.
12. After that tap on "Restart Zygote"
No need to install CyanogenMod custom ROM.
Can use multiple themes at a time.
After the setup is done the applying theme process is quick.
Credits to the developer.
You can also find the same article on http://serialkyz.blogspot.com/p/inst...any-phone.html
. (Please share it from there, you know why!)