No registration required

Info 2 Urgent Help required. Please solve my problem

OP Aashirg

7th March 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
i have Xperia mini (st15i) cell phone. there was a lot of dust inside it and over its LCD screen so i opened the screws of this and cleaned the dust from inside and from the screen also. but when i assembled the phone again and turned the phone ON there is no display. only the light on the top of the phone is turning ON and there is no other light on the phone or screen is turning ON. phone also vibrates when i turn it on as usual only display is not coming.

I have replaced the LCD screen with new one but problem is same. i dont know what to do know please help me to solve this problem. i will be very thankful to you..
7th March 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #2  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,443

1,284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashirg

i have Xperia mini (st15i) cell phone. there was a lot of dust inside it and over its LCD screen so i opened the screws of this and cleaned the dust from inside and from the screen also. but when i assembled the phone again and turned the phone ON there is no display. only the light on the top of the phone is turning ON and there is no other light on the phone or screen is turning ON. phone also vibrates when i turn it on as usual only display is not coming.

I have replaced the LCD screen with new one but problem is same. i dont know what to do know please help me to solve this problem. i will be very thankful to you..

probably u damaged yr board or the connection cable. thats why u never should do sth if u not know what u are EXACTLY doing.

we cant really help here, bcuz to do this we would dissassemble the device & take a look. bring it to a tech shop, bcuz like said sth with the HW is surely damaged. sry
7th March 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
today i was checking the phone LCD today and during checking phone display appeared for few moment and than disappeared again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

probably u damaged yr board or the connection cable. thats why u never should do sth if u not know what u are EXACTLY doing.

we cant really help here, bcuz to do this we would dissassemble the device & take a look. bring it to a tech shop, bcuz like said sth with the HW is surely damaged. sry

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread