Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 40,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+] SuperTube YouTube player -Support HD, background and popup playback

Tip us?
 
SuperTube
Old
(Last edited by SuperTube; 19th February 2014 at 02:29 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 27
Join Date: Sep 2013
Video [APP][2.2+] SuperTube YouTube player -Support HD, background and popup playback

V1.5.3
1. watch later order reverse
2. can change default open menu
3. add no repeat option
4. more languages support

I develop an app named SuperTube. It can play YouTube videos in HD,
you can select video resolution manually or set default resolution according to network condition.
It supports background playback and popup(floating) window playback.


Main features:
1. Video quality control, play HD videos
2. Background playback, with notification to quick return to player
3. Floating window playback, with a small playlist after popup
4. Repeat playback, repeat playlist or repeat one video
5. Playlist manage, create new playlist, update video in the playlist
6. Video search and many video discovery options. Filter video by time, order by view count etc.
7. Handy sliding menu to quick changing video and to peek currently playing.
8. YouTube Channel and Subscription support
9. View comments and relate videos

Available in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...upertubeplayer

Or download it from attachment:SuperTube_1_5_3.apk

The app may still have some bugs, please send me feedback
The app is free but has banner Ads.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	5732
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	2412033   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	5565
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	2412034   Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	5085
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	2412035   Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Views:	4846
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	2412036  
Attached Files
File Type: apk floating_1_5_3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.36 MB, 7156 views)
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to SuperTube For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pupakota
Old
(Last edited by pupakota; 17th September 2013 at 10:03 AM.)
#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 861
Join Date: Sep 2009
Why you did not post NORMAL link for users that are ignoring google market?
I thought that xdadevelopers forum has nice attachment system, you know...
 
hypdStark
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 33
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupakota View Post
Why you did not post NORMAL link for users that are ignoring google market?
I thought that xdadevelopers forum has nice attachment system, you know...
People with less than 10 posts can't post a link.
 
SuperTube
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 27
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypdStark View Post
People with less than 10 posts can't post a link.
Yes, that's the reason.
 
ephraim
Old
#5  
ephraim's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,038
Posts: 2,539
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cebu City
Will be trying this out. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
Galaxy S2 dual booting Stock ICS and CyanogenMod10
Catalina Mosquera Reyes April 30,1928 - August 26,2012.
I love you grandma,i know you are in a better place now.
 
SuperTube
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 27
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupakota View Post
Why you did not post NORMAL link for users that are ignoring google market?
I thought that xdadevelopers forum has nice attachment system, you know...
Now I upload APK file as attachment.
 
pupakota
Old
(Last edited by pupakota; 17th September 2013 at 03:28 PM.)
#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 861
Join Date: Sep 2009
I am glad i have occassion for downloading this application, from attachement, as it was since beginning of xdadev, before android era.

Two things after quick test, as I see it:
- no 480p for 480p screens in quality options(-1, okk we all know, that rich people have htc one, or just feeble s4, and 480p suck(especially while used on 480p screens used by majority of poor people without s3 or h1)),
- no skinning(even light/dark), (-1, we all know, that we DO like charging devices' battery all the time, and we all do like white ffffff color as GUI at night, as we are Walmart consumers uisng device in bright light only, shout with me: NIGHTIME SUCK!).
Third, and forth thing:
+ works,
+ feels snappy.

So, when we could expect r2?
 
SuperTube
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 27
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupakota View Post
I am glad i have occassion for downloading this application, from attachement, as it was since beginning of xdadev, before android era.

Two things after quick test, as I see it:
- no 480p for 480p screens in quality options(-1, okk we all know, that rich people have htc one, or just feeble s4, and 480p suck(especially while used on 480p screens used by majority of poor people without s3 or h1)),
- no skinning(even light/dark), (-1, we all know, that we DO like charging devices' battery all the time, and we all do like white ffffff color as GUI at night, as we are Walmart consumers uisng device in bright light only, shout with me: NIGHTIME SUCK!).
Third, and forth thing:
+ works,
+ feels snappy.

So, when we could expect r2?
Hi, I add 480 support now. Only available on android 4.0+, YouTube only provide 480p in webm format, which means only can use software decoder. Please update the APK from attachment.
 
LibiSC
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 630
Posts: 674
Join Date: Mar 2012
Pro version to get rid of adds... I really like your app

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk
 
SuperTube
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 27
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibiSC View Post
Pro version to get rid of adds... I really like your app

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk
Thanks, I will add Pro version soon.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes