Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Tmobile lumia 925

4th November 2013, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Need Help unlocking my USA T-mobile lumia 925. after purchasing the phone months ago in the US with no luck getting the unlock codes from tmobile because I'm not a customer I still cant find any other way to unlock the phone as I have left the country. I tried 3rd party services online like cellunlocker.net and others but still had no luck in unlocking since most of them pay through paypal which is currently not available in my country in Africa. Need help Please
7th March 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timay

Need Help unlocking my USA T-mobile lumia 925. after purchasing the phone months ago in the US with no luck getting the unlock codes from tmobile because I'm not a customer I still cant find any other way to unlock the phone as I have left the country. I tried 3rd party services online like cellunlocker.net and others but still had no luck in unlocking since most of them pay through paypal which is currently not available in my country in Africa. Need help Please

I'm in the same boat. After searching just about everywhere, I find it funny how its this difficult to unlock this Lumia 925 from T mobile. What seems to be the reason can someone please shed some light. Will flashing it somehow unlock it? Someone must know. Thanks.
7th March 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 40

300 posts
Code is the only possible way at the moment, and probably will be for a long time.
10th March 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #4  
Flag Fairfax Station, VA
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
More
I'd continue to pester T-Mobile or try to get help from someone who can.

Flashing any device will not unlock it unfortunately. I flashed my ATT 920 with the French ROM and it only added some ATT-removed features, no SIM unlock.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread