Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unlock Tmobile lumia 925

Tip us?

Timay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unlock Tmobile lumia 925

Need Help unlocking my USA T-mobile lumia 925. after purchasing the phone months ago in the US with no luck getting the unlock codes from tmobile because I'm not a customer I still cant find any other way to unlock the phone as I have left the country. I tried 3rd party services online like cellunlocker.net and others but still had no luck in unlocking since most of them pay through paypal which is currently not available in my country in Africa. Need help Please

chufy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timay View Post
Need Help unlocking my USA T-mobile lumia 925. after purchasing the phone months ago in the US with no luck getting the unlock codes from tmobile because I'm not a customer I still cant find any other way to unlock the phone as I have left the country. I tried 3rd party services online like cellunlocker.net and others but still had no luck in unlocking since most of them pay through paypal which is currently not available in my country in Africa. Need help Please

I'm in the same boat. After searching just about everywhere, I find it funny how its this difficult to unlock this Lumia 925 from T mobile. What seems to be the reason can someone please shed some light. Will flashing it somehow unlock it? Someone must know. Thanks.

DrFredPhD
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Code is the only possible way at the moment, and probably will be for a long time.

xandros9
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'd continue to pester T-Mobile or try to get help from someone who can.

Flashing any device will not unlock it unfortunately. I flashed my ATT 920 with the French ROM and it only added some ATT-removed features, no SIM unlock.
Palm m505 > Zire 71 / Tungsten C > Tungsten T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 > Pre 2 > Treo Pro > HTC Aria > HD2 > Treo 650 > Lumia 920