Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ace GT-s5830 flashed with not correct rooting- can not flash, phone in boot loop

Tip us?

frenk1111
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Ace GT-s5830 flashed with not correct rooting- can not flash, phone in boot loop

I am new to this .. and obviously, I did not complete Root-ing and done Flash via ( "power"+ "home" + install zip ROM via SD card ) which did not complete
Phone is not unable to boot ( is in booting loop )

Question:
What Can I do ?
1. ODIN + USB driver + original ROM, downloaded with KIES; downloaded via ODIN ?
2. Do I have Brick instead of the phone ?

thank you

mahithm
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenk1111 View Post
I am new to this .. and obviously, I did not complete Root-ing and done Flash via ( "power"+ "home" + install zip ROM via SD card ) which did not complete
Phone is not unable to boot ( is in booting loop )

Question:
What Can I do ?
1. ODIN + USB driver + original ROM, downloaded with KIES; downloaded via ODIN ?
2. Do I have Brick instead of the phone ?

thank you
Your only option is to flash the stock rom using odin. Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin,

Flash stock rom on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 using odin

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

How To Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace?

CWM 5.0.2.6 fix for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Hope I Helped
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU
Tags
brick, loop boot recovery, not correct flash