FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

(Q) ad-hoc mod

Thanks Meter: 6

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hiw to enable ad-hoc connection in our a116 to use internet of my laptop ad - hoc connection over wifi !!

12th March 2014, 07:29 PM |#2  
Flag Unchahar
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Instead of enabling ad-hoc in mobile, your best bet would be to enable access point type network in laptop.
Use software call connectify. Works best for me. Almost everyone uses it. If have some problem understanding the use ask me again.

Happy to help.
Owns : Canvas HD a116
13th March 2014, 03:19 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag SURAT

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapilmahawar

Instead of enabling ad-hoc in mobile, your best bet would be to enable access point type network in laptop.
Use software call connectify. Works best for me. Almost everyone uses it. If have some problem understanding the use ask me again.

Happy to help.

thnxx bro for rply but i have win xp laptop am not able to use connectify on win xp and i have many use for ad-hoc so i want it and also in my galaxy y its enabled by custom wpa_suplicant and so i want it on our canvas hd !!
13th March 2014, 03:39 PM |#4  
Flag Unchahar
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I didn't knew that xp doesn't support connectify. I'll find some other solution then..

Happy to help.
14th March 2014, 03:08 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag SURAT

More
so no 1 is there to make the ad hoc mode
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread