Thread Closed

[Q] Is there an app that shows the location of wifi hotspots??

13th March 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 66

425 posts
More
I remember my friend had an app similar to this once, but i don't remember what it was called, the app would show a dark green "radar" circle, the person holding the phone is a dot in the middle, and light green arrows point in the direction of any hotspots in range, along with the distance, so that you know where to go to get closer to the router. i really need something like this, so if you know this app, or something similar, please reply to this post.
13th March 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,520

3,157 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro

I remember my friend had an app similar to this once, but i don't remember what it was called, the app would show a dark green "radar" circle, the person holding the phone is a dot in the middle, and light green arrows point in the direction of any hotspots in range, along with the distance, so that you know where to go to get closer to the router. i really need something like this, so if you know this app, or something similar, please reply to this post.

Can you please repost your question into the App Review, Recommendation & Discussion Thread.

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread