Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,723 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is there an app that shows the location of wifi hotspots??

Tip us?

Kobro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Default [Q] Is there an app that shows the location of wifi hotspots??

I remember my friend had an app similar to this once, but i don't remember what it was called, the app would show a dark green "radar" circle, the person holding the phone is a dot in the middle, and light green arrows point in the direction of any hotspots in range, along with the distance, so that you know where to go to get closer to the router. i really need something like this, so if you know this app, or something similar, please reply to this post.
Press Thanks if i helped!

The Eleventh Commandment- "Thou hast not to like it, thou hast just to do it."

Sign up to Copy.com using this link, and we both get an extra 5gb of free cloud!
https://copy.com?r=1txCqp

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro View Post
I remember my friend had an app similar to this once, but i don't remember what it was called, the app would show a dark green "radar" circle, the person holding the phone is a dot in the middle, and light green arrows point in the direction of any hotspots in range, along with the distance, so that you know where to go to get closer to the router. i really need something like this, so if you know this app, or something similar, please reply to this post.
Can you please repost your question into the App Review, Recommendation & Discussion Thread.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe