Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] widget issues

Tip us?

Darmelc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool [Q] widget issues

First off i have to say that themer is one of the best things i have ever downloaded. Absolutely love everything about it. I am having an issue with the widgets that i place on themes. Whenever i reboot my phone the widgets reset (including news widget used by the theme). Again not sure if this is an issue with themer, my phone or what. I am on a Samsung i605 with safestrap and N3bula 3. Any feedback would be helpful. in the mean time i am working on never having to reboot my device :-p

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmelc View Post
First off i have to say that themer is one of the best things i have ever downloaded. Absolutely love everything about it. I am having an issue with the widgets that i place on themes. Whenever i reboot my phone the widgets reset (including news widget used by the theme). Again not sure if this is an issue with themer, my phone or what. I am on a Samsung i605 with safestrap and N3bula 3. Any feedback would be helpful. in the mean time i am working on never having to reboot my device :-p
Hi Darmelc,

Have you modified your display/DPI/resolution settings in any way? Themer works best on stock display settings, so this may be the issue. Try setting them back to default and let us know how it goes.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Darmelc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi Darmelc,

Have you modified your display/DPI/resolution settings in any way? Themer works best on stock display settings, so this may be the issue. Try setting them back to default and let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the response! I have not altered the DPI however I am not sure if N3bula rom does. Im assuming they do since that would seem to be the issue. thought i will double check on their forums.