Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Strange noise when i call - Bzzz

Tip us?

cr4sh3r4e
Old
(Last edited by cr4sh3r4e; 7th March 2014 at 07:04 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Strange noise when i call - Bzzz

Hello,

First sorry if my topic its not in the right section , if so pls. mods to move it.

I Buy a cell phone - N900W 3G Quad Core Smartphone w/ MTK6582 1.3GHz 5.5inch IPS Screen 1GB+4GB Dual SIM 8MP Camera Bluetooth WiFi GPS - Black

But when i receive it , i saw that the phone not work correctly.

When i call to somebody, they all tell me that it have some noise like - BZZZZ but very stronger and its impossible to make calls.
I Dont hear this noise in my phone , people who call me or i call them only they hear it.
First i think this is microphone, and i tried with handsfree but with handsfree i still have this problem.
So i dont think its microphone.
I Want to tell that this noise is coused when im at my Home and try to call somebody or they call me , when i go outside with open space or at work i dont have this problem.
In my room i have only PC, and routers but i turn off all and still i have this noise.
Now i think this is coused by weak network signal - becouse only at home is happening this noise , can be this the reason ?
I try to move sim to another phone, nokia from 90's but all is fine with it.
Or maybe software issues , but i dont do anything with the phone ( root or mod ) when i got it.

Can you suggest me what to do ?
Thanks, and sorry for bad english, im from Bulgaria.

cr4sh3r4e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default somebody know?

Bump , nobody know?