Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Question I have Some problems please help me

OP vithursan

8th March 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris(La Courneuve)
Thanks Meter: 3
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Hello , I'm using C503 , ROM Custom Exitenz 1.0.5 Black Edition based on stock kernel , blocked bootloader. I have some problems on my Xperia SP I try to solve myself but no succes . I hope you will help me

1) I'm using the recovery of Philiz , the CMW Touch and I have make backup , I can't copy the backup on my computer . I have find the folder /media but I can't access with my computer because is not in the internal memory but in internal Sd . So , I have change the conection usb MTP to MSC but the computer don't regonize the mobile ,.I have try many times that didn't work . So I mount usb in recovery but that don't work i click on mount usb but that don't work ...

2) I've a problem of RAM , i have only 100 mb of free ram if i open some applications my phone strike and bug . I have lot of unnecessary applications as Facebook , Air Android I don't want these applications work i background ,... For that I have find auto start and I have configurate but that don"t work they application "not allowed "work even if I select to not start in the boot . So , I need to use Clean Master clean the Ram , use fast reboot and that free more than 250 mb of ram it's lot but i can't clean ram every hours to use my phoen if someone have a idea for me . I haven't waste application I use very appication mostly GO SMS PRO , whatssap , menssenger Facebook

3) I've install the Xposed Full Screen Call Picture and that don't work the framework all ork properly but not this module don't work .

4) Also since I have install this ROM I don't know if it's a real problem but when my pohne boot I have 2 vibration my I haven't the 3 coulours as before I don't know I have make many time fresh installation for other reasons but I haven't the 3 led on when the phone boot , it's just strange ...


5) Why you must trim a photo if you want to use in backgroudn screen of you phone .It was the same in all Xperia . Someone have a idea to get arround this obligation ??

6) I have a PROblem of battery , indeed my phone unsing is music 2h , whatsapp 2h wifi and 3G , SMS 100/days , 1hour call anything more . I have see i can't leave my phone conect in 3G too long time worst in 4G I have install battery guru , close all apps after finish I can't use one day corectly I need to conect my phone 2G if I want to go home .Technically my battery is god because i have check in the system . How i can optimize my battery an advice ?


I Hope I haven't ask too much question to you and write too long , I hope you will help me to solve my problems !!

Thanks
8th March 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #2  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 104
 
502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vithursan

Hello , I'm using C503 , ROM Custom Exitenz 1.0.5 Black Edition based on stock kernel , blocked bootloader. I have some problems on my Xperia SP I try to solve myself but no succes . I hope you will help me

1) I'm using the recovery of Philiz , the CMW Touch and I have make backup , I can't copy the backup on my computer . I have find the folder /media but I can't access with my computer because is not in the internal memory but in internal Sd . So , I have change the conection usb MTP to MSC but the computer don't regonize the mobile ,.I have try many times that didn't work . So I mount usb in recovery but that don't work i click on mount usb but that don't work ...

2) I've a problem of RAM , i have only 100 mb of free ram if i open some applications my phone strike and bug . I have lot of unnecessary applications as Facebook , Air Android I don't want these applications work i background ,... For that I have find auto start and I have configurate but that don"t work they application "not allowed "work even if I select to not start in the boot . So , I need to use Clean Master clean the Ram , use fast reboot and that free more than 250 mb of ram it's lot but i can't clean ram every hours to use my phoen if someone have a idea for me . I haven't waste application I use very appication mostly GO SMS PRO , whatssap , menssenger Facebook

3) I've install the Xposed Full Screen Call Picture and that don't work the framework all ork properly but not this module don't work .

4) Also since I have install this ROM I don't know if it's a real problem but when my pohne boot I have 2 vibration my I haven't the 3 coulours as before I don't know I have make many time fresh installation for other reasons but I haven't the 3 led on when the phone boot , it's just strange ...


5) Why you must trim a photo if you want to use in backgroudn screen of you phone .It was the same in all Xperia . Someone have a idea to get arround this obligation ??

6) I have a PROblem of battery , indeed my phone unsing is music 2h , whatsapp 2h wifi and 3G , SMS 100/days , 1hour call anything more . I have see i can't leave my phone conect in 3G too long time worst in 4G I have install battery guru , close all apps after finish I can't use one day corectly I need to conect my phone 2G if I want to go home .Technically my battery is god because i have check in the system . How i can optimize my battery an advice ?


I Hope I haven't ask too much question to you and write too long , I hope you will help me to solve my problems !!

Thanks

I also had problems with ram(not with 100mb but a little better) and with the battery lifetime and they were all fixed by repairing my phone to stock 4.3 using SEUS and leaving it there!
8th March 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Flag Patra
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
1) try safe mode on your computer
2) don't use task killers, they instantly free ram. The processes will restart. And if you are killing them over and over again, your phone uses power to re open them, so that affects your battery. The battery should last for 20 hours with wifi and auto brightness and heavy use of apps like Facebook, Twitter, Facebook messenger and SMS , EXCEPT games.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dj Akis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris(La Courneuve)
Thanks Meter: 3
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Akis

1) try safe mode on your computer
2) don't use task killers, they instantly free ram. The processes will restart. And if you are killing them over and over again, your phone uses power to re open them, so that affects your battery. The battery should last for 20 hours with wifi and auto brightness and heavy use of apps like Facebook, Twitter, Facebook messenger and SMS , EXCEPT games.


Oh i see thanks . But how I can use the safe mod ??
8th March 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #5  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 104
 
502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vithursan

Oh i see thanks . But how I can use the safe mod ??

Open android normally..Press the power button until the menu shows up.Hold power off and then click ok
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraWelfare For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Patra
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vithursan

Oh i see thanks . But how I can use the safe mod ??

write on google how to start safe mode with windows 7 or vista or xp(depends on your system), i think that the answer it could be find in the first 3 results

I am using the official release of android 4.3 for Xsp, and i am very happy with it. its smooth. It uses much ram(about 600 mb), but who cares, the phone is working perfect, even with heavy use and games
8th March 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #7  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 104
 
502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Akis

write on google how to start safe mode with windows 7 or vista or xp(depends on your system), i think that the answer it could be find in the first 3 results

I am using the official release of android 4.3 for Xsp, and i am very happy with it. its smooth. It uses much ram(about 600 mb), but who cares, the phone is working perfect, even with heavy use and games

Wrong answer then!To start safe mode just google it for your specific operating system..I thought how to open android system in safe mode
8th March 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Flag Patra
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare

Wrong answer then!To start safe mode just google it for your specific operating system..I thought how to open android system in safe mode

Yes, you got confused i said open safe mode on your computer, but i learn how to open safe mode on my sp, thank you! hahaha
8th March 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris(La Courneuve)
Thanks Meter: 3
 
125 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Akis

Yes, you got confused i said open safe mode on your computer, but i learn how to open safe mode on my sp, thank you! hahaha

Lol I know how to use safe mode of windows 7 . But why safe mode on windows ?
8th March 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Flag Patra
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vithursan

Lol I know how to use safe mode of windows 7 . But why safe mode on windows ?

I will repeat your words "So , I have change the conection usb MTP to MSC but the computer don't regonize the mobile ,.I have try many times that didn't work . So I mount usb in recovery but that don't work i click on mount usb but that don't work ... " i think thats a drivers compability problem, open your computer on safe mode, and try again, i think that tha problem will be fixed

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes