OP se7encircles

16th December 2013, 11:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Moorefield
Thanks Meter: 3

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
My Huawei Inspira was rooted thanks to Framaroot.apk. yesterday it went on the fritz and I reset the phone and lost busybox and supersu with ota survival so I dl framaroot and installed again but this time it said partial success /system is write protected. permission denied I have tried su, sudo chmod, chown, chgrp, chown adb, terminal nothing will work on this build.prop nothing at all any suggestions please I am complete noob at this but, cant find a stockroom or anything on this even on huaweis site itself any help would be greatly appreciated.
7th March 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Moorefield
Thanks Meter: 3

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7encircles

My Huawei Inspira was rooted thanks to Framaroot.apk. yesterday it wentboot the fritz and I reset the phone and lost busybox and supersu with ota survival so I dl framaroot and installed again but this time it said partial success /system is write protected. permission denied I have tried su, sudo chmod, chown, chgrp, chown adb, terminal nothing will work on this build.prop nothing at all any suggestions please I am complete noob at this but, cant find a stockroom or anything on this even on huaweis site itself any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok i can get to ADB shell but if i Type su it stays In limbo the phone says adb shell has been granted su but nothing i did a dumpsys and it said the boot sector has two conflicting signatures can any one leaf me in the direction on this i can use some shell command lsof, adb, applypatch, bmgr etc. but mksh has an error id permission denied rad only file system anyone have any knowledge to help please do any help would be greatly appreciated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread