FORUMS

[Q] Galaxy Gear + Note 3

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Executi0n, Junior Member on 8th March 2014, 07:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,

A family friend has recently purchased the Galaxy Gear but is having problems with the Note 3.

He can't hear the other person on the other end of the line, but they can hear him perfectly fine.

We have tested it with an S4 and a Note 2 and they work exactly as they should, both people (caller and receiver) can hear and speak to each other.

I have reset the Gear, and uninstalled/reinstalledthe software multiple times but to no avail, it just doesn't want to output through the gear speakers.

Is there anyone else who has experience this or knows what could be the cause of it not working with the N3, but working fine on the S4/N2.

Thanks to anyone who can help out, really appreciate it!

Cheers

8th March 2014, 09:25 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Executi0n

Hi guys,

A family friend has recently purchased the Galaxy Gear but is having problems with the Note 3.

He can't hear the other person on the other end of the line, but they can hear him perfectly fine.

We have tested it with an S4 and a Note 2 and they work exactly as they should, both people (caller and receiver) can hear and speak to each other.

I have reset the Gear, and uninstalled/reinstalledthe software multiple times but to no avail, it just doesn't want to output through the gear speakers.

Is there anyone else who has experience this or knows what could be the cause of it not working with the N3, but working fine on the S4/N2.

Thanks to anyone who can help out, really appreciate it!

Cheers

perhaps try to raise the volume on the gear?
8th March 2014, 04:10 PM |#3  
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 441

Donate to Me
More
Look under Bluetooth settings and make sure call audio is checked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread