Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can anyone tell me which one is he most stable CFW now?

Tip us?

street.basketball
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default [Q] Can anyone tell me which one is he most stable CFW now?

Like the title, can anyone tell me which one is the most stable cfw now? b/c there many cfw in the forum and I dont know which one is good, or having problem, issue....ect. If not, I will go back to stock, root, install revovery, and update stock 4.4.2 KK
Current device: LG G2 D800 [CloudyG3 v1.3]
Sorry about my English

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by street.basketball View Post
Like the title, can anyone tell me which one is the most stable cfw now? b/c there many cfw in the forum and I dont know which one is good, or having problem, issue....ect. If not, I will go back to stock, root, install revovery, and update stock 4.4.2 KK
well on first note you can flash a rooted kk and keep recovery there are two ways of doing so, now for your first question recommending roms is not that good because everyone has a different preference in my case I need power and battery life since I mainly use my phone for gaming but you might have something else in mind so it's always best to just just flash on your own until you find something that suits your needs

j1miroquai
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Madhi rom is a pretty good rom and stable rom. So far I found 0 bugs with my everyday use. I recommend it. And having a nandroid backup makes the return to your stock rom a 5 minute process, if you didn't like it

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

street.basketball
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
well on first note you can flash a rooted kk and keep recovery there are two ways of doing so, now for your first question recommending roms is not that good because everyone has a different preference in my case I need power and battery life since I mainly use my phone for gaming but you might have something else in mind so it's always best to just just flash on your own until you find something that suits your needs
But what i need is a stable rom, like there no bugs, issue, errors blah blah, so if you know any like that, tell me
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1miroquai View Post
Madhi rom is a pretty good rom and stable rom. So far I found 0 bugs with my everyday use. I recommend it. And having a nandroid backup makes the return to your stock rom a 5 minute process, if you didn't like it

Sent from my g2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks man, can you give me a link? And nandroid backup is in cwm recovery right?
Sorry about my English

j1miroquai
Old
Thanks Meter 3
nandroid backup is called the process of taking backup your entire phone . data system cache etc.

You can find it in all custom recovery programs cwm , twrp .VERY VERY VERY usefull
I used both cwm and twrp for nandroid backup and it's a pretty straightforward process.

here is the link for Mahdi ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590700

street.basketball
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
Wait, you said I can update 4.4 and still have recovery? I though I only can keep root, can you show me how?
Sorry about my English