Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Help with Wifi please

OP Heloooo

8th March 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag leeds
Thanks Meter: 9

59 posts
More
Hey XDA , Today I have come to you guys with a problem
My workplace has a authenticated WIFI network so what happens is I am connected to this network and in my settings it says a Proxy address , a proxy Port and Username and Password.

Now the browser works great however I have encountered an error with applications as none of them work.

Now before you guys says that this has been asked many times , I know it has because since around 3 weeks i am reading through forum posts but none of them applications work for me for example , Trans proxy , droid procy , sandro proxy .

My main question would be that is there a rom for the sensation which has authentication support throughout the phone including apps
and if that isnt possible then how would i fix my problem.

The information i know about the network is :

The Proxy Hostname
The Proxy Port
My Username
My password.

Thanks for you help guys!
8th March 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 93

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heloooo

Hey XDA , Today I have come to you guys with a problem
My workplace has a authenticated WIFI network so what happens is I am connected to this network and in my settings it says a Proxy address , a proxy Port and Username and Password.

Now the browser works great however I have encountered an error with applications as none of them work.

Now before you guys says that this has been asked many times , I know it has because since around 3 weeks i am reading through forum posts but none of them applications work for me for example , Trans proxy , droid procy , sandro proxy .

My main question would be that is there a rom for the sensation which has authentication support throughout the phone including apps
and if that isnt possible then how would i fix my problem.

The information i know about the network is :

The Proxy Hostname
The Proxy Port
My Username
My password.

Thanks for you help guys!

Hey, my school has the username and password authentication thing and i changed the proxy authentication 2 from none to MHSVP2 or something like that but remember it has a 2 at the end or authentication number 2 but there is a advanced setting option which says MHSCVP2.
9th March 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag leeds
Thanks Meter: 9

59 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR

Hey, my school has the username and password authentication thing and i changed the proxy authentication 2 from none to MHSVP2 or something like that but remember it has a 2 at the end or authentication number 2 but there is a advanced setting option which says MHSCVP2.

Hi , I have tried to find an option which says MHSCVP2 or something like that but in settings>wireless network connections i cant find anything like that .

It would be really helpful if you could provide a little bit more information or maybe a screenshot of the setting.

Thanks For your reply!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread