No registration required

PC cannot recognize my N7100

OP Dan Law 001

8th March 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

433 posts
More
Hello, there is a problem with the recognition of my Note 2 by my PC. In fact, when I connect my Note 2 to my computer via a USB cable, on the right corner of the bottom of the screen, it says "Installing device driver software". At the same time, when I clicked on the message, it shows a window indicating the process (left: MTP USB Device, right: Installing driver software) but after a while, it says "left: MTP USB Device, right failed). In addition, in Devices and Printers of my computer, at the bottom of window, it shows my device and naming it "SAMSUNG_Android". However, when I open Windows Explorer, it shows nothing. I know this problem is common but I have no clue solving it. Thanks.

Note: I also notice a little yellow triangle on the bottom left corner of my computer "USER-PC" and when I clicked on it, in the Hardware tab, it shows that the usb device(vid_1f3a_pid_efe8) doesn't start (Code 10). I suspected that this might causes the problem. Thus, I watch a video on Youtube and they said that I simply need to uninstall the it. However, this doesn't solve the problem neither after a reboot. I also attempted to use Kies but it doesn't show my device neither (it hangs on Connecting...).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
driver, kies, mtp use device, note 2, usb cable
Previous Thread Next Thread