Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get from MJ4 to KK the easier way?

Tip us?

kennyfool
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default How to get from MJ4 to KK the easier way?

Hey y'all forgive my noobiness but this is my first Samsung device and I'm still new to the whole Odin/Samsung/Knox whatever etc. So I want to know what would be the easiest way to get from the MiniN3 ROM (mj4) to kit kat? I'm guessing I would have to reset back to stock and take an OTA? Is there a step by step guide somewhere? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kennyfool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tonyevo52
Old
(Last edited by tonyevo52; 8th March 2014 at 08:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyfool View Post
Hey y'all forgive my noobiness but this is my first Samsung device and I'm still new to the whole Odin/Samsung/Knox whatever etc. So I want to know what would be the easiest way to get from the MiniN3 ROM (mj4) to kit kat? I'm guessing I would have to reset back to stock and take an OTA? Is there a step by step guide somewhere? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

This will get you going, lots of reading in the other rooms to... thank @freeza for all his work.. Good luck, easy to do as well. I've always been an HTC guy until this phone, if you flashed roms before, don't sweat the stupid Knox discussions.
[/COLOR]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2630514[/url]
The Following User Says Thank You to tonyevo52 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kennyfool
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyevo52 View Post
This will get you going, lots of reading in the other rooms to... thank @freeza for all his work.. Good luck, easy to do as well. I've always been an HTC guy until this phone, if you flashed roms before, don't sweat the stupid Knox discussions.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630514

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Tapatalk giving me issues, let me get the link.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Awesome much appreciated!

tonyevo52
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Sorry about the post, having issues apparently with Tapatalk... But read the threads around here.. Lots of help if you need.

The Following User Says Thank You to tonyevo52 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]