Post Reply

Sprint Note 3 on Straight Talk

23rd November 2013, 03:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Pretty straightforward question but I haven't been able to find a clear cut answer from a reliable source. Since the Sprint Note 3 has a sim card slot can I get it unlocked/flash it to work on either Straight Talk or T-Mobile? I don't care if LTE doesn't work as long as 3G does.
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonleb1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2013, 09:21 AM   |  #2  
insane209's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modesto, ca
Thanks Meter: 415
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleb1

Pretty straightforward question but I haven't been able to find a clear cut answer from a reliable source. Since the Sprint Note 3 has a sim card slot can I get it unlocked/flash it to work on either Straight Talk or T-Mobile? I don't care if LTE doesn't work as long as 3G does.

I got mine on cricket with 3g too

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
23rd November 2013, 04:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Did you just need a regular old unlock or did you have to flash a new radio or something?
23rd November 2013, 05:20 PM   |  #4  
insane209's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modesto, ca
Thanks Meter: 415
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleb1

Did you just need a regular old unlock or did you have to flash a new radio or something?

Used the S3 & S4 flashing method

DIRECT LINK TO GET MSL:
http://tools.flashingtools.com Use the Android MSL reader

Download, use any file explorer to install apk, open & hit read spc



Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk


Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to insane209 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2013, 05:22 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Awesome, thanks!
23rd November 2013, 10:38 PM   |  #6  
insane209's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modesto, ca
Thanks Meter: 415
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleb1

Awesome, thanks!

No prob good luck

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
31st January 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Help please
hi can you explain how can i do that im kind of noob in these area but im doing anything to unlock my sprint note 3 to any other GSM carrier how can i flash it to a AT&T or Tmobile version so i can unlock it and use it can you explain it with some steps THANKS. i can donate if needed.
1st February 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #8  
insane209's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modesto, ca
Thanks Meter: 415
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awelocatracho

hi can you explain how can i do that im kind of noob in these area but im doing anything to unlock my sprint note 3 to any other GSM carrier how can i flash it to a AT&T or Tmobile version so i can unlock it and use it can you explain it with some steps THANKS. i can donate if needed.

Think i knew someone who was able to put it on t-mobile by unlocking it...
@oakieville

Sent from Sprint Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
1st February 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
how can i contact him
Quote:
Originally Posted by insane209

Think i knew someone who was able to put it on t-mobile by unlocking it...
@oakieville

Sent from Sprint Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk




hi, but you are telling me that by putting it on Tmobile is he flashed the phone into tmobile and then unlock it? will be great if you can contact him and tell him ill pay for it, please thanks.
1st February 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #10  
insane209's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modesto, ca
Thanks Meter: 415
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awelocatracho

hi, but you are telling me that by putting it on Tmobile is he flashed the phone into tmobile and then unlock it? will be great if you can contact him and tell him ill pay for it, please thanks.

Yea he mentioned something like that...you should pm him and ask him

Sent from Sprint Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank