Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 41,105 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Low Brightness?

Tip us?

Motawa88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Low Brightness?

First of all, yes i turned autobrightness off and turned it manually up to the max, but i think that the brightnes goes down in some apps or the brightnes is just kinda low on the note 2? i am on this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259479

cyberboob
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Brightness level on all Samsung phones is good... that ROM uses a lot of dark/black themes... so my guess is just the apps that are dark themed will appear lower in brightness.
However do check (in settings) your Screen mode.. if it is set to standard or Dynamic...check Brightness settings (in settings again, not toggles) to see if Auto is set and where the "line dot" is set... and further down check if you have "Auto adjust screen tone" checked.

But you have enough post counts to ask in that ROM thread for better answers. Good luck!
If you need help, check the FAQ first for whatever ROM you're on. Then ask questions.

jakuburban
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Yeah, I've also noticed low brightness on stock based 4.3 ROM.You may use some other apps to control it (never tried them).
However now I'm on miui and the brightness adapt seems much better.

Sent from galaxy n7105