Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,005 Members 49,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No sound, need wifi fix for xxufnb8

Tip us?

illikkalshahid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Unhappy No sound, need wifi fix for xxufnb8

i have flashed XXUFNB8 official, later i tried 4.3 rom without bootloader, then i lost sound, now returned to 4.4.2 again.. but still no sound, where can I find proper modem and wifi fix? please help

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,943

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by illikkalshahid View Post
i have flashed XXUFNB8 official, later i tried 4.3 rom without bootloader, then i lost sound, now returned to 4.4.2 again.. but still no sound, where can I find proper modem and wifi fix? please help
You can get them from here

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

illikkalshahid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
You can get them from here
thanks for the reply, but there is only modems up to XXUFNA1, i have tried that one, but didn't help. I am on XXUFNB8.. its newer.. is that the problem?

Repulsa
Old
(Last edited by Repulsa; 8th March 2014 at 09:35 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,943

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thanks for the reply, but there is only modems up to XXUFNA1, i have tried that one, but didn't help. I am on XXUFNB8.. its newer.. is that the problem?
Try to flash the wifi fix aka non-hlos for fnb8 mate. Try to download and extract this file and flash it via odin by selecting Phone/CP (.Tar) " Remember to manually turn off your phone and wait atleast 10 sec then boot into downloadmode.

Edited: Links ready. instead saying thanks , please feel free to Click the thanks button>

Sent from Hell ��

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

illikkalshahid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Try to flash the wifi fix aka non-hlos for fnb8 mate. Try to download and extract this file and flash it via odin by selecting Phone/CP (.Tar) " Remember to manually turn off your phone and wait atleast 10 sec then boot into downloadmode.

Edited: Links ready. instead saying thanks , please feel free to Click the thanks button>

Sent from Hell ��
flashed like that... but still the problem exists. do i need to extract to modem.bim and non-hlos.bin? i have flashed .tar
what to do now?

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 549

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
flashed like that... but still the problem exists. do i need to extract to modem.bim and non-hlos.bin? i have flashed .tar
what to do now?
Dial *#1234# and paste a screenshot here pls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,943

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
what to do now?
You might wanna try to flash the stock rom once again and once your done flashing via odin boot into recovery and do a fullwipe/wipe cache.

Quote:

illikkalshahid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Dial *#1234# and paste a screenshot here pls
here it's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-08-18-01-48[1].png
Views:	53
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	2620012  

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 549

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
here it's
1. I recommend u do a FACTORY RESET (remember make a backup of ur data folders and SMS before do this process). You will recover the sound maybe. If that no works continue with next step.
2. Full wipe (You can do this in CUSTOM RECOVERY or STOCK RECOVERY).
3. Flash again android 4.4.2 stock rom .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

illikkalshahid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
1. I recommend u do a FACTORY RESET (remember make a backup of ur data folders and SMS before do this process). You will recover the sound maybe. If that no works continue with next step.
2. Full wipe (You can do this in CUSTOM RECOVERY or STOCK RECOVERY).
3. Flash again android 4.4.2 stock rom .
tried that too... still no sound...