Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] last update cm11 090314

Tip us?

elkasa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] last update cm11 090314

hello everyone. today on my defy plus i installed the last update to today 09032014. The system asked my reboot the phone for intalling the update but after install it, i selected reboot system but the phone stay infinitely on the motorola red logo!!! please help me! i tried to waited about ten minutes but nothing. The led blue for enter in TWM mode don't work, and if i connet the phone on pc, nothing .....

htto
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkasa View Post
hello everyone. today on my defy plus i installed the last update to today 09032014. The system asked my reboot the phone for intalling the update but after install it, i selected reboot system but the phone stay infinitely on the motorola red logo!!! please help me! i tried to waited about ten minutes but nothing. The led blue for enter in TWM mode don't work, and if i connet the phone on pc, nothing .....
You can have a look here under "Common Problems/Questions". Probably your 2ndboot got somehow b0rkened.

Maybe a cache/dalvik-cache wipe in stock recovery can help you (start and hold with power + vol down).

But boot logo loop often results in flashing a stock rom (aka SBF) via RSD Lite or sbf_flash. You need to boot your defy into bootloader mode (start and hold with power + vol up) and flash an apporpriate SBF.