Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,315 Members 42,147 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best ROM for battery life?

Tip us?

Stefano2991
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Battery Full [Q] Best ROM for battery life?

Hi, this is my question: what is the best ROM for the battery life? Because i have try CM10.2 and whit medium utilization the battery lasts me one day or less . I saw that in some cases the battery life of defy with CM11 is better than CM10.2 but i have no time to try and not all is so.
Now i'm back to original stock rom (2.3.6) because with this rom the battery lasts two day with my normal utilization.
There is a Rom where the battery life during more or the same (and possibly with Android jelly bean or higher because I bought a lg g pad and the Qpair app does not work with older versions of Android )?

Sorry for my bad english

Ps: the other thread with this question are very very very old

Rawwr
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano2991 View Post
Hi, this is my question: what is the best ROM for the battery life? Because i have try CM10.2 and whit medium utilization the battery lasts me one day or less . I saw that in some cases the battery life of defy with CM11 is better than CM10.2 but i have no time to try and not all is so.
Now i'm back to original stock rom (2.3.6) because with this rom the battery lasts two day with my normal utilization.
There is a Rom where the battery life during more or the same (and possibly with Android jelly bean or higher because I bought a lg g pad and the Qpair app does not work with older versions of Android )?

Sorry for my bad english

Ps: the other thread with this question are very very very old
try slimkat 3.0 stable build.
it has a good battery life with apps greenified
Samsung Galaxy s2 I9100 Running MIUI 4.9.5 Android 4.4.4

Retired Devices - Motorola Defy MB525 < Sony ericsson u20i < nokia 5530 < nokia e63 < nokia n79 < nokia n78 < nokia 2700 classic < nokia 6600 < samsung e250
The Following User Says Thank You to Rawwr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
battery life