Battery Full

[Q] Best ROM for battery life?

12th March 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

33 posts
Hi, this is my question: what is the best ROM for the battery life? Because i have try CM10.2 and whit medium utilization the battery lasts me one day or less . I saw that in some cases the battery life of defy with CM11 is better than CM10.2 but i have no time to try and not all is so.
Now i'm back to original stock rom (2.3.6) because with this rom the battery lasts two day with my normal utilization.
There is a Rom where the battery life during more or the same (and possibly with Android jelly bean or higher because I bought a lg g pad and the Qpair app does not work with older versions of Android )?

Sorry for my bad english

Ps: the other thread with this question are very very very old
13th March 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #2  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 122

499 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano2991

Hi, this is my question: what is the best ROM for the battery life? Because i have try CM10.2 and whit medium utilization the battery lasts me one day or less . I saw that in some cases the battery life of defy with CM11 is better than CM10.2 but i have no time to try and not all is so.
Now i'm back to original stock rom (2.3.6) because with this rom the battery lasts two day with my normal utilization.
There is a Rom where the battery life during more or the same (and possibly with Android jelly bean or higher because I bought a lg g pad and the Qpair app does not work with older versions of Android )?

Sorry for my bad english

Ps: the other thread with this question are very very very old

try slimkat 3.0 stable build.
it has a good battery life with apps greenified
The Following User Says Thank You to Rawwr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery life
Previous Thread Next Thread