Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Phone shuts itself down

OP SwordStriker

8th March 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
My phone was shutting itself down so I decided to root my phone and flash a custom rom. First everything was alright but afterwards it started again to shut down randomly. It shows a notification: "Shutting down" and when it is off I can't turn it on for a while and it's led notification won't turn orange when I charge it. What could be the reason? If anyone could help me I really would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. I'm very new to this forum so sorry if I did something wrong
8th March 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #2  
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordStriker

My phone was shutting itself down so I decided to root my phone and flash a custom rom. First everything was alright but afterwards it started again to shut down randomly. It shows a notification: "Shutting down" and when it is off I can't turn it on for a while and it's led notification won't turn orange when I charge it. What could be the reason? If anyone could help me I really would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. I'm very new to this forum so sorry if I did something wrong

i had this issue before..and i solved it by putting a small piece of paper beside the battery because i noticed that the battery dont fit quiet enough in the device..then everything goes well and the reboots are gone...dont know if its the same problem with u but u can try it maybe it work for u
9th March 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elia2741

i had this issue before..and i solved it by putting a small piece of paper beside the battery because i noticed that the battery dont fit quiet enough in the device..then everything goes well and the reboots are gone...dont know if its the same problem with u but u can try it maybe it work for u

Today I discovered that when I put my phone outside my room (around 4 degrees celsius) my phone will start immediately when cooled down but is shutting down after it heats up to the room temperature. Is there a way where I can disable the function where the phone won't turn itself down. I tried your method elia but still it starts shutting itself down.
10th March 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #4  
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordStriker

Today I discovered that when I put my phone outside my room (around 4 degrees celsius) my phone will start immediately when cooled down but is shutting down after it heats up to the room temperature. Is there a way where I can disable the function where the phone won't turn itself down. I tried your method elia but still it starts shutting itself down.

ohh that's so weird man maybe its a hardware problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread