Unhappy

[Q] [ROM] [4.4.2] [OFFICIAL] NamelessROM [NIGHTLIES] - Dialer Stops Working

7th March 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

I just downloaded nameless-4.4.2-20140307-p880-NIGHTLY.zip and after flashing it, noticed that every time I receive a call or try to dial out, my dialer hangs and comes up with a message "Unfortunately Dialer has stopped working".

When I receive call, phone rings but I do not see dialer on screen neither screen turns on and hence I cannot answer/reject call and when I dial out, I get this error message, however, I can hear call in the background and again since I don't see the actual dialer, I cannot hang up the call. Until the call is hung up, error keeps popping up as I keel clicking on "Dismiss". Once call is over, no more errors popup.

I have tried downgrading to nameless-4.4.2-20140301-p880-NIGHTLY.zip and even if its installation succeeds, phone does not boot up.

Can someone please help on getting this dialer working/replaced?

Thanks in advance.
7th March 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 158

319 posts
the non-intrusive call UI is giving FC's so turn it off in dialer settings or you'll get FC's! This is being fixed.

Try that

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
8th March 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thumbs up
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, however unfortunately that didn't work.

Just about to flash an update from 8th March. Will let you know if it resolves the issue.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi08638

the non-intrusive call UI is giving FC's so turn it off in dialer settings or you'll get FC's! This is being fixed.

Try that

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

9th March 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thumbs up
Hi there,

Looks like this update of 8th March has addressed the issue and i am not gettingFC anymore. And noticed that non-intrusive call UI is also missing in dialer configuration. Thanks for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik0530

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, however unfortunately that didn't work.

Just about to flash an update from 8th March. Will let you know if it resolves the issue.

Thanks again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread