Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?

Tip us?

usaff22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,467
Default Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?

As per the title, does anyone have HBOOT 2.13? I have seen 1.06, 1.09, 1.14 and 2.15 but not 2.13. I have 2.13, and am afraid to flash any of the HBOOT flashables that remove the developer warning or tampered message, mainly because these zips were probably not designed to be flashed on my weird HBOOT version that I have never heard of myself.

It seems I am the only one who has this. Has anyone else got this HBOOT version and flashed one of those zips whilst S-OFF?

Edit: I definitely don't want to try when unsure, otherwise I am afraid I might brick my phone like my last One S.

Daiskei
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22 View Post
As per the title, does anyone have HBOOT 2.13? I have seen 1.06, 1.09, 1.14 and 2.15 but not 2.13. I have 2.13, and am afraid to flash any of the HBOOT flashables that remove the developer warning or tampered message, mainly because these zips were probably not designed to be flashed on my weird HBOOT version that I have never heard of myself.

It seems I am the only one who has this. Has anyone else got this HBOOT version and flashed one of those zips whilst S-OFF?

Edit: I definitely don't want to try when unsure, otherwise I am afraid I might brick my phone like my last One S.
That actually is quite odd... I can't seem to find any mention of a 2.13 hboot anywhere. I'll keep looking though... Maybe someone like Behold or Torxx or even Tecardo might be able to shed some light on this...
My current device:
HTC One M8 - 32 GB
Running: ViperOneM8 2.3.0

Retired:
LG Google Nexus 5 - 16 GB
LG Google Nexus 4 - 16 GB
HTC One S - Ceramic Black - 16 GB
Samsung Galaxy SII
HTC Sensation
HTC MyTouch 4G Slide
HTC G2
HTC MyTouch 3G

usaff22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,467
Yep, if it does help I think it might be a custom T-Mobile UK HBOOT or something, but that's still very strange. After S-OFF, which is supposed to flash the 2.15 HBOOT after 1.14, I got 2.13 instead. Happened with my last One S too. The phone was rooted running the T-Mob UK JB firmware.

blackwing182
Old
Thanks Meter 2,726
Default Re: Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?

Quote:
Yep, if it does help I think it might be a custom T-Mobile UK HBOOT or something, but that's still very strange. After S-OFF, which is supposed to flash the 2.15 HBOOT after 1.14, I got 2.13 instead. Happened with my last One S too. The phone was rooted running the T-Mob UK JB firmware.
can you make a dump of it so i can take a look at it?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
Claro Puerto RIco Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337M Stock Unlocked Bootloader

MIUI v5 For ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post48228260

LIke my Work? buy me a Coffee

usaff22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,467
Default Re: Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwing182 View Post
can you make a dump of it so i can take a look at it?

I don't know what partition HBOOT is stored in, is it 0p4 or 0p12 or 0p3 or something else?

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk 2

Zaman-The-Man
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:

Could you help me find a branded run for my htc one s. S4 krait chip. locked to three Uk so it's branded Check my thread for details

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post40645302

Please can you help me I soft bricked my phone and need this badly thanks

usaff22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,467
@Zaman-The-Man I replied in the other thread

Technew11
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have got HBOOT 2.13 too, I sent my phone in for repair check bootloader and it was that... Previously I had 1.16 or something near that
Current Phone -

Sony Expiera Z1 - Black & Grey, 16GB Stock Sony Firmware (4.4.4) UNLOCKED

Previous Phones - HTC ONE S (SOLD), Samsung Galaxy S2 (SWAPPED 4 HTC ONE S), Samsung Galaxy Portal (Paperweight ) Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT I9505 (UNLOCKED) Stock Firmware (4.4.2)

Mansfield Town Scholarship

maximus26102004
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've just seen this thread, i'm also hboot 2.13, rooted with Pacman 4.4.4 RC1. Is there anywhere that explains these hboot differences?

Tags
2.13, developer warning, hboot, s-off, tampered