FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?

7th March 2013, 04:11 PM |#1  
usaff22's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,496
 
More
As per the title, does anyone have HBOOT 2.13? I have seen 1.06, 1.09, 1.14 and 2.15 but not 2.13. I have 2.13, and am afraid to flash any of the HBOOT flashables that remove the developer warning or tampered message, mainly because these zips were probably not designed to be flashed on my weird HBOOT version that I have never heard of myself.

It seems I am the only one who has this. Has anyone else got this HBOOT version and flashed one of those zips whilst S-OFF?

Edit: I definitely don't want to try when unsure, otherwise I am afraid I might brick my phone like my last One S.
 
 
7th March 2013, 04:20 PM |#2  
Daiskei's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22

As per the title, does anyone have HBOOT 2.13? I have seen 1.06, 1.09, 1.14 and 2.15 but not 2.13. I have 2.13, and am afraid to flash any of the HBOOT flashables that remove the developer warning or tampered message, mainly because these zips were probably not designed to be flashed on my weird HBOOT version that I have never heard of myself.

It seems I am the only one who has this. Has anyone else got this HBOOT version and flashed one of those zips whilst S-OFF?

Edit: I definitely don't want to try when unsure, otherwise I am afraid I might brick my phone like my last One S.

That actually is quite odd... I can't seem to find any mention of a 2.13 hboot anywhere. I'll keep looking though... Maybe someone like Behold or Torxx or even Tecardo might be able to shed some light on this...
7th March 2013, 05:28 PM |#3  
usaff22's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,496
 
More
Yep, if it does help I think it might be a custom T-Mobile UK HBOOT or something, but that's still very strange. After S-OFF, which is supposed to flash the 2.15 HBOOT after 1.14, I got 2.13 instead. Happened with my last One S too. The phone was rooted running the T-Mob UK JB firmware.
8th March 2013, 03:59 AM |#4  
blackwing182's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naranjito P.R
Thanks Meter: 2,751
 
More
Re: Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22

Yep, if it does help I think it might be a custom T-Mobile UK HBOOT or something, but that's still very strange. After S-OFF, which is supposed to flash the 2.15 HBOOT after 1.14, I got 2.13 instead. Happened with my last One S too. The phone was rooted running the T-Mob UK JB firmware.

can you make a dump of it so i can take a look at it?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
8th March 2013, 07:40 AM |#5  
usaff22's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,496
 
More
Re: Does anyone have HBOOT 2.13?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwing182

can you make a dump of it so i can take a look at it?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what partition HBOOT is stored in, is it 0p4 or 0p12 or 0p3 or something else?

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk 2
24th April 2013, 08:28 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22

As per the title, does anyone have HBOOT 2.13? I have seen 1.06, 1.09, 1.14 and 2.15 but not 2.13. I have 2.13, and am afraid to flash any of the HBOOT flashables that remove the developer warning or tampered message, mainly because these zips were probably not designed to be flashed on my weird HBOOT version that I have never heard of myself.

It seems I am the only one who has this. Has anyone else got this HBOOT version and flashed one of those zips whilst S-OFF?

Edit: I definitely don't want to try when unsure, otherwise I am afraid I might brick my phone like my last One S.


Could you help me find a branded run for my htc one s. S4 krait chip. locked to three Uk so it's branded Check my thread for details

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post40645302


Please can you help me I soft bricked my phone and need this badly thanks
24th April 2013, 01:39 PM |#7  
usaff22's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,496
 
More
@Zaman-The-Man I replied in the other thread

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
25th October 2013, 12:28 AM |#8  
Member
Flag Mansfield Woodhouse
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I have got HBOOT 2.13 too, I sent my phone in for repair check bootloader and it was that... Previously I had 1.16 or something near that
6th September 2014, 04:06 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've just seen this thread, i'm also hboot 2.13, rooted with Pacman 4.4.4 RC1. Is there anywhere that explains these hboot differences?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.13, developer warning, hboot, s-off, tampered
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes