Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help to find a KDZ file

Tip us?

sb300869
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Need help to find a KDZ file

Hello All. I need to download a file for my LG G2 so I can change the software version from D80210B-HKG-XX TO D80210B-EUR-XX so I can have 4g enable on my phone with Three UK. I now have all the tools to make this change but I am having trouble in finding any KDZ files on the internet. I have though a simple google search would have helped but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong in my search. Can somebody please guide me or send me a link so I can download the D80210B-EUR-XX KDZ file.

Phone: LG G2 - 32 gb version model D802

silverblack
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb300869 View Post
Hello All. I need to download a file for my LG G2 so I can change the software version from D80210B-HKG-XX TO D80210B-EUR-XX so I can have 4g enable on my phone with Three UK. I now have all the tools to make this change but I am having trouble in finding any KDZ files on the internet. I have though a simple google search would have helped but there is nothing. What am I doing wrong in my search. Can somebody please guide me or send me a link so I can download the D80210B-EUR-XX KDZ file.

Phone: LG G2 - 32 gb version model D802
Dont bother i have the same version phone and the EUR software and i dont have the option of 4G with Three.
I think the only option is 4.4 kitkat but there is only voda (germany) and a spanish software availible at the moment.

sb300869
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblack View Post
Dont bother i have the same version phone and the EUR software and i dont have the option of 4G with Three.
I think the only option is 4.4 kitkat but there is only voda (germany) and a spanish software availible at the moment.
Thank you for responding. I have heard about Voda (Germany) software and that get the 4G button enabled. I may just wait for the Kit kat arrive. I am hearing rumours that Kit Kat will be available from the end of the month. Maybe somebody can tell me the link for the Voda (germany) Kdz file

silverblack
Old
(Last edited by silverblack; 8th March 2014 at 03:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Its here look in the back to stock thread for instructions.

http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...s%2FTOT%60s%2F

Im just going to wait for the UK or EUR open kitkat to arrive.
Apparently if you do get the OTA kitkat version update it will return to HKG software so you will probably need to update with a KDZ file at some point.

sb300869
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
thank you.

sb300869
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblack View Post
Its here look in the back to stock thread for instructions.

link removed by sb300869

Im just going to wait for the UK or EUR open kitkat to arrive.
Apparently if you do get the OTA kitkat version update it will return to HKG software so you will probably need to update with a KDZ file at some point.
Update: I downloaded the Spain Vodafone KitKatt kdz file from Xda/LG G2/Stock/KitKat 4.4.2 Firmwares/KDZ`s/ installed it and not only I have updated my phone to KitKat but I also have 4G here at London , HAPPY DAYS

Kit katt and 4g, excellent.

Just one downside, you will see a Vodafone Icon when you start up your mobile.

Thank you for your help.

Phone: LG G2 D802 32gb - Sim- Free
Network: Three Network UK
Operating system: Spain Vodafone Kit Kat Android 4.4.2
software: D80220a-VDF-XX
Now have access to: 3G and 4G
S
The Following User Says Thank You to sb300869 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bbigoss
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb300869 View Post
Update: I downloaded the Spain Vodafone KitKatt kdz file from Xda/LG G2/Stock/KitKat 4.4.2 Firmwares/KDZ`s/ installed it and not only I have updated my phone to KitKat but I also have 4G here at London , HAPPY DAYS

Kit katt and 4g, excellent.

Just one downside, you will see a Vodafone Icon when you start up your mobile.

Thank you for your help.

Phone: LG G2 D802 32gb - Sim- Free
Network: Three Network UK
Operating system: Spain Vodafone Kit Kat Android 4.4.2
software: D80220a-VDF-XX
Now have access to: 3G and 4G
S
can you tell me how did you flash it? I tried all the methods and nothing flashes stock rom into my phone. After flashing it boots up and is as it was before...just nothing happens, yet it takes 10 minutes to flash completely.