Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Neo V restarted and not switching on

Tip us?

linux_devil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Low [Q] Neo V restarted and not switching on

I have unlocked bootloader and custom rom of Super Jelly Bean until now. I am using custom rom since past 2 years , but today when my battery discharged I am unable to switch it back on . I tried connecting it at wall charger , and then after red LED blink for a minute it goes to Green LED , but phone is unable to switch on .

I can see device connected in flashmode on my flashtool . Did anyone face similar issue?

ankurvij
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by linux_devil View Post
I have unlocked bootloader and custom rom of Super Jelly Bean until now. I am using custom rom since past 2 years , but today when my battery discharged I am unable to switch it back on . I tried connecting it at wall charger , and then after red LED blink for a minute it goes to Green LED , but phone is unable to switch on .

I can see device connected in flashmode on my flashtool . Did anyone face similar issue?
Your keys are seemed to be short. They are always pressed and hence phone is going into Flashmode, try carefully rebooting without touching the keys or try opening and cleaning it up.
Open Flashtool , if the phone gets connected (even in flashmode), try rebooting from Flashtool.

sujithar37
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurvij View Post
Your keys are seemed to be short. They are always pressed and hence phone is going into Flashmode, try carefully rebooting without touching the keys or try opening and cleaning it up.
Open Flashtool , if the phone gets connected (even in flashmode), try rebooting from Flashtool.
If that doesn't help then do flashing the stock rom . 587

After that reboot. Hope it helps

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app. Hit thanks if it helped
Hit Thanks if I help you
Tags
neov