Vox includes a few Cherry Picks from AOSPA's Gerrit.
This currently includes:
- USB-OTG Support for Nexus 7
- Settings Reorder
- QuickBoot (have to download the zip below)
- PA features work with MultiUser on Tablets.
Also, we remove some AOSP apps that few probably use as they are outdated!
- Movie Studio
- All Live Wallpapers
- Extra Daydreams
Download from AFH at http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=pr...09751817929155.
Download GApps from http://download.paranoidandroid.co/gapps
- First, download the ZIP file from this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2766907
- Flash it in Recovery, it will persist through ROM Updates.
- Go into Developer Options and enable the QuickBoot option!
- You should now be able to power off though the power menu and it will QuickBoot instead of fully shutting down.
- Quick Tip! Long pressing on the Power Off button will shut off normally when QuickBoot is enabled.
I recommend that you do these settings when using the PA GApps!
- Create a file named .forcenogallery to not install the gallery that I removed!
- Flash the Play Services Updater!
- Flash the GApps Remover! I am not going to go over all the stuff I remove, but I suggest that you remove the News Widget, Street View, and QuickOffice (then download the replacement Google Drive Suite of Apps!)
Vox for Nexus 7 (2013), ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSPA
Current Stable Version: 4.44-20140728
Stable Release Date: 2014-07-28
Last Updated 2014-08-24