Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to install the STOCK FIRMWARE?

Tip us?

mostevil94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to install the STOCK FIRMWARE?

I have problems with my Smartphone stock rom since i rooted and i deleted some system apps , i didn't installed cmw recovery just have stock recovery, the brand sent me the firmware via gmail and i downloaded it, i don't know how to install it its a zip file that contains : boot.img, cache.img, system.img and more, well i don't know what to do to install this to restore the phone rom PLEASE HELP ME!

ZonaRMR
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostevil94 View Post
I have problems with my Smartphone stock rom since i rooted and i deleted some system apps , i didn't installed cmw recovery just have stock recovery, the brand sent me the firmware via gmail and i downloaded it, i don't know how to install it its a zip file that contains : boot.img, cache.img, system.img and more, well i don't know what to do to install this to restore the phone rom PLEASE HELP ME!
What is your phone?

bdkbdkbdk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
just download your stock firmware and flash it with cwm. cmiiw

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sent from Galaxy Young GT-S6310

mostevil94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] How to install the STOCK FIRMWARE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaRMR View Post
What is your phone?
Hi thanks for reply, my hone is a new brand called Szenio from spain, a mediatek mt6582m processor phone called Szenio Syreni 50QHD, i can't find CMW recovery for this phone cause its not popular its new, they just sent me the firmware zip , with 378mb, i have windows 8 if there is any way to install this zip to my phone with any program.

mostevil94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=bdkbdkbdk;50862174]just download your stock firmware and flash it with cwm. cmiiw

I can't find a version of cmw recovery for my phone cause is recent, unpopular new brand Szenio, model Syreni 50QHD
They sent me just the zip with the rom but i don't know what to bo, if i had cmw but i can't find a version for my phone.

ZonaRMR
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Hi thanks for reply, my hone is a new brand called Szenio from spain, a mediatek mt6582m processor phone called Szenio Syreni 50QHD, i can't find CMW recovery for this phone cause its not popular its new, they just sent me the firmware zip , with 378mb, i have windows 8 if there is any way to install this zip to my phone with any program.

This will help you, visit this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1982587 : Bueno:
The Following User Says Thank You to ZonaRMR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

new_at_this(jatin)
Old
Thanks Meter 2
you should restore the backup u had made before flashing anything

mostevil94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_at_this(jatin) View Post
you should restore the backup u had made before flashing anything
I didn't had anything to do, with stock recovery i can't do anything just factory reset, i just rooted phone with Framaroot and i deleted some system apps with a app form play store, i got a force close error when i go to display settings.

mostevil94
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaRMR View Post
This will help you, visit this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1982587 : Bueno:
I downloaded latest version of SP Flash tool , mtk usb drivers for windows 8, when iopen flash tool and i select scatter file i press download , after i connect smartphone in the bottom right - Mediatek preloader USB VCOM port (COM3) and get stuck at 0% of process, don't show any progress bar with red just 0%, other version of SD Flash tool i get erorr after red progress : error 8200, i don't know what to do, what is the problem.

ZonaRMR
Old
(Last edited by ZonaRMR; 8th March 2014 at 03:35 AM.) Reason: misspelling
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
I downloaded latest version of SP Flash tool , mtk usb drivers for windows 8, when iopen flash tool and i select scatter file i press download , after i connect smartphone in the bottom right - Mediatek preloader USB VCOM port (COM3) and get stuck at 0% of process, don't show any progress bar with red just 0%, other version of SD Flash tool i get erorr after red progress : error 8200, i don't know what to do, what is the problem.
You must load the correct scatter file (in your case mt6582), turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.

Tags
install firmware, restore stock rom, stock zip