Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][09/03/14] AlterNdromadus CM10.1 | Android 4.2.2 [STABLE]

OP HTCDreamOn

8th March 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #1  
HTCDreamOn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 834
 
846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More

Compiled from the latest CyanogenMod and Andromadus CM10.1 sources with @Christopher83 's CortexA8 optimized toolchain

SOURCES (My GitHub)

Why this ROM? 4.2.2 is the fastest, smoothest, most stable Vision ROM, I want to keep it alive.

Features and Changelog
* Kernel
* Settings
* Frameworks Base
* Device HTC Vision
* See above GitHub links for changes, plus...
* Removed QuickSearchBox
* Choice of Launcher2 or Trebuchet
* More to come

Rules
* If you ask for an ETA, or anything that resembles one, I will report you immediately
* If you report a bug: logcat or it didn't happen
* If you request a feature, ask politely and with good English according to the forum rules (no txt speakz; I fully understand if English isn't your primary language however), and when at all possible provide a link to the commit(s) in which the feature is created
* Do not quote the OP

Instructions
* Wipe all partitions if coming from anything other than CM10.1
* Flash the ROM
* Flash my light 4.2.2 GApps (bare essentials + GMSCore and Keep) or any 4.2.2 GApps of your choosing (goo.im recommended)
* Reboot

Credits
* @Flinny for... duh
* @NeverGone\RU for... duh
* @demkantor for being the dictionary definitions of "helpful" and "awesome"
* @_MarcoMarinho_ for being a great help too
* @randomblame for the statusbar clock settings
* @kylon for his kernel work
* @bbedward for the ZEN scheduler
* Everyone who's helped me or whose work I've used
Last edited by HTCDreamOn; 27th March 2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Update 20140903
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to HTCDreamOn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 15
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Thumbs up
thxx broo!!! downloading now..
Last edited by Alex Mitter; 8th March 2014 at 07:21 PM.
8th March 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Arrow Mic not working here
Everything works beside the microphone at all. I still googling for this bug and I can't find anything of this issue

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4...er-rom-update/
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1707392
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4...-on-my-device/

All sense roms with the newest ICS have functionality mic but not for CM higher than 7.0.3 stable or 7.1 RC1 version. Sorry for my english but I beg for help any.

it's totally weird because I use GRJ22 and there everything is working I mean the microphone too.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcimix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #4  
HTCDreamOn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 834
 
846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
RE: [ROM][08/03/14] AlterNdromadus CM10.1 | Android 4.2.2 [STABLE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcimix

Everything works beside the microphone at all. I still googling for this bug and I can't find anything of this issue......

That's odd, I'm sure I've used the microphone with my G2 before, and I've never used anything aside from CM9, 10, and Sense 4. I'll look into it, but in the meantime have you tried flashing a sense ROM then a CM ROM, because this is supposed to fix lights and vibration or something so maybe it's the same with the mic.

In the meantime have you noticed any improvements over the Andromadus CM10.1 due to the toolchain and kernel? I known the differences are limited at the moment, so if there are any features you can't live without then I can always have a shot at implementing it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCDreamOn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCDreamOn

That's odd, I'm sure I've used the microphone with my G2 before, and I've never used anything aside from CM9, 10, and Sense 4. I'll look into it, but in the meantime have you tried flashing a sense ROM then a CM ROM, because this is supposed to fix lights and vibration or something so maybe it's the same with the mic.

In the meantime have you noticed any improvements over the Andromadus CM10.1 due to the toolchain and kernel? I known the differences are limited at the moment, so if there are any features you can't live without then I can always have a shot at implementing it.

yeah i trying flash the CM after Sense. No luck mate!

I used not to long this rom because mainly functionality is not working on every CM rom above 7.1 RC1. I think it is maybe wrong drivers leaning on that phone DZ series.
I even pushed the sound file from official rom there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2620708 but I got sometimes temporarily hang when I calling or I answering the call. This bug is appear on this time on every CM7.and ICS sense. So I use GRJ22 or Sense 2.3.3 If someone port the sounds libs from official I think I will get the mic. And that bug of calling can fix next time in the future if supposed to be
Thanks a lot!
9th March 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
1,117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Curious as to how this differs from NeverGone/RUs 10.1 ROM as they are both CM and Andromadus based? As NeverGone/RU changed his OP after switching the thread to 10.2/11, there's no means to compare the two.

Also, seeing as how you (OP) appear to have used NeverGone/RUs 10.1 ROM, I'm assuming you feel that this ROM is faster and/or more stable?

Edit: Also, would you mind posting an MD5/SHA just to be safe?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app
9th March 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 15
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
its work like a charm...i didnt found any bugs, awesome fast rom thnx..
but i was flash 4.2.2 AROMA installer Gaaps, and thats was not detect 4.2.2 ROM ! ...
tell me a Gaaps for this ROM
Last edited by Alex Mitter; 9th March 2014 at 05:21 AM.
9th March 2014, 11:57 AM   |  #8  
HTCDreamOn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 834
 
846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
RE: [ROM][09/03/14] AlterNdromadus CM10.1 | Android 4.2.2 [STABLE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalGabriel

Curious as to how this differs from NeverGone/RUs 10.1 ROM as they are both CM and Andromadus based? As NeverGone/RU changed his OP after switching the thread to 10.2/11, there's no means to compare the two.

Also, seeing as how you (OP) appear to have used NeverGone/RUs 10.1 ROM, I'm assuming you feel that this ROM is faster and/or more stable?

Edit: Also, would you mind posting an MD5/SHA just to be safe?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

I admit it's very similar to NeverGone\RU's ROM at the moment; most changes are in the kernel. I have added some system features though, if you see my GitHub: I've moved the clear all recents button to the bottom left, and thanks to @randomblame you can now choose the position of the statusbar clock. Also I've compiled the whole thing with a custom toolchain. More features are to come, don't worry I'll keep it fairly close to the original Andromadus source though, but there might be quite a few visual changes and options. If there's any feature you absolutely must have, just PM me.

Here's an MD5 sum of the latest (20140309) ROM

Clock options: (See attached image)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Mitter

its work like a charm...i didnt found any bugs, awesome fast rom thnx..
but i was flash 4.2.2 AROMA installer Gaaps, and thats was not detect 4.2.2 ROM ! ...
tell me a Gaaps for this ROM

I've uploaded my own gapps package (see under "instructions" in the OP) but otherwise use the apps from goo.im.

TO EVERYONE: ROM is updated, now there's a statusbar clock option, and there's a slim gapps package if you fancy that. Downloads in usual place under "Instructions".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-09-09-02-23.png
Views:	1112
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	2621366  
Last edited by HTCDreamOn; 9th March 2014 at 01:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCDreamOn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #9  
BossToroech's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Is the Maps app works without bugs on this Stable Rom?
9th March 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #10  
HTCDreamOn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 834
 
846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
RE[ROM][09/03/14] AlterNdromadus CM10.1 | Android 4.2.2 [STABLE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossToroech

Is the Maps app works without bugs on this Stable Rom?

If it works on the Andromadus CM10.1 ROM then it works on this. If it doesn't, then it doesn't on this either, but I would've thought it should, provided you install the correct GApps.

The Following User Says Thank You to HTCDreamOn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, cyanogenmod 10.1, desire z, rom, vision
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes