Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,154 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

huawei ascend p1 b336 stock up

Tip us?

harrymason37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default huawei ascend p1 b336 stock up

Hi guys! I just want to share my experience. I got this huawei ascend p1 originally on ics version, when b336 update came out, i immediately grab it only to find out that this(b336) is such a headache and worst thing i cant flash any official rom aside from this(b336), not even intermdiate pack works. I learned to root my phone by using vroot, install different custom recovery by using recovery tool app(i didnt use pc because until now i cant find that fastboot driver). I tried different custom roms (b704 marismillas, cm10.1, cm10.2, cm11, aopk, jellybeer, miui v5, v4) but when i try other official firmware it always gives me version list failed. I read in one thread that this happens in b336 because it has different partition and he suggested to flash cyanogenmod or miui, i tried this miui 3.1.11 and without editing the build prop i force upgrade to intermediate pack and finally it worked. From there i flash official chinese firmwares (have to be rooted to be able to flash gapps). Well i hope my experience will help other newbie like me. See you guys!

kelvinvalencio
Old
Thanks Meter 20
indonesia?
The Following User Says Thank You to kelvinvalencio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]