[Q] VS980 Bluetooth Crashing

8th March 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

58 posts
I have tried using CM11 and Mahdi, both of the newest releases along with furnace kernel on both, and I am having issues with bluetooth crashing with my car.

I am using an Appradio2 and have tried both arunchained and arliberator and after a clean install I can get it to work once. Then after I turn my car off my bluetooth crashes and I can't get it to connect again.

Anyone have similar issues or know how to fix?

Thanks!
8th March 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 63

406 posts
No BT issue here.
We have 3x VS980s.
* Wife's: 100% stock, using (@all time) with Jabra HS & (few times a week) with a mini-speaker.
* Kid's: 100% stock using everyday with LG headset.
* Mine: rooted, using everyday with car's stereo (via Belkin and (now) Kinivo BT aux-adapter). various ROMs ..
+ Malladus: no issues
+ Slimkat, DU, Madhi (all versions) ... no issues (phones did rebooted a couple of times a month ago (while BT-streaming) on an old release).
I've been mostly on built-in kernel.
8th March 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperxguy

We have 3x VS980s.
* Wife's: 100% stock, using (@all time) with Jabra HS & (few times a week) with a mini-speaker.
* Kid's: 100% stock using everyday with LG headset.
* Mine: rooted, using everyday with car's stereo (via Belkin and (now) Kinivo BT aux-adapter). various ROMs ..
+ Malladus: no issues
+ Slimkat, DU, Madhi (all versions) ... no issues (phones did rebooted a couple of times a month ago (while BT-streaming) on an old release).
I've been mostly on built-in kernel.

I can make phone calls after it crashes, it just doesn't connect while doing the mhl out. The bluetooth module actually crashes after I turn off my car.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread