Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Nexus 7 (2013) 32gb ADB Driver and other driver problems *HELP*

OP Benthrax

2nd March 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,
I'm currently ran into a very frustrating driver problem with my nexus and i was looking for some help.
I an having trouble with my nexus when i was in the middle of rooting it i had just unlocked it using Wugfresh's root toolkit when the drivers i used were no longer recognized it as as an ADB device and i couldn't carry on my rooting, i have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and it doesn't work and it has gotten to a point where it names it as unrecognized so i cannot even transfer files to it anymore, could anyone help me.
P.S. if you want more details about what i did ask me.
24th March 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 120

530 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benthrax

Hi,
I'm currently ran into a very frustrating driver problem with my nexus and i was looking for some help.
I an having trouble with my nexus when i was in the middle of rooting it i had just unlocked it using Wugfresh's root toolkit when the drivers i used were no longer recognized it as as an ADB device and i couldn't carry on my rooting, i have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and it doesn't work and it has gotten to a point where it names it as unrecognized so i cannot even transfer files to it anymore, could anyone help me.
P.S. if you want more details about what i did ask me.

Ran into same problem with this ****Wug's thing. Trash it and use Skipsoft Unified Android Toolkit instead. Took me a long time to erase all traces of Wurst. You need to uninstall and delete the Wurst' driver in device manager for Skipsoft to work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread