Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Nexus 7 (2013) 32gb ADB Driver and other driver problems *HELP*

2nd March 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,
I'm currently ran into a very frustrating driver problem with my nexus and i was looking for some help.
I an having trouble with my nexus when i was in the middle of rooting it i had just unlocked it using Wugfresh's root toolkit when the drivers i used were no longer recognized it as as an ADB device and i couldn't carry on my rooting, i have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and it doesn't work and it has gotten to a point where it names it as unrecognized so i cannot even transfer files to it anymore, could anyone help me.
P.S. if you want more details about what i did ask me.
24th March 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 117

517 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benthrax

Hi,
I'm currently ran into a very frustrating driver problem with my nexus and i was looking for some help.
I an having trouble with my nexus when i was in the middle of rooting it i had just unlocked it using Wugfresh's root toolkit when the drivers i used were no longer recognized it as as an ADB device and i couldn't carry on my rooting, i have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and it doesn't work and it has gotten to a point where it names it as unrecognized so i cannot even transfer files to it anymore, could anyone help me.
P.S. if you want more details about what i did ask me.

Ran into same problem with this ****Wug's thing. Trash it and use Skipsoft Unified Android Toolkit instead. Took me a long time to erase all traces of Wurst. You need to uninstall and delete the Wurst' driver in device manager for Skipsoft to work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread