Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 40,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 7 (2013) 32gb ADB Driver and other driver problems *HELP*

Tip us?

Benthrax
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus 7 (2013) 32gb ADB Driver and other driver problems *HELP*

Hi,
I'm currently ran into a very frustrating driver problem with my nexus and i was looking for some help.
I an having trouble with my nexus when i was in the middle of rooting it i had just unlocked it using Wugfresh's root toolkit when the drivers i used were no longer recognized it as as an ADB device and i couldn't carry on my rooting, i have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and it doesn't work and it has gotten to a point where it names it as unrecognized so i cannot even transfer files to it anymore, could anyone help me.
P.S. if you want more details about what i did ask me.

graphdarnell
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benthrax View Post
Hi,
I'm currently ran into a very frustrating driver problem with my nexus and i was looking for some help.
I an having trouble with my nexus when i was in the middle of rooting it i had just unlocked it using Wugfresh's root toolkit when the drivers i used were no longer recognized it as as an ADB device and i couldn't carry on my rooting, i have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and it doesn't work and it has gotten to a point where it names it as unrecognized so i cannot even transfer files to it anymore, could anyone help me.
P.S. if you want more details about what i did ask me.
Ran into same problem with this ****Wug's thing. Trash it and use Skipsoft Unified Android Toolkit instead. Took me a long time to erase all traces of Wurst. You need to uninstall and delete the Wurst' driver in device manager for Skipsoft to work.