Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Root the latest 'unrootable' MT6575/77 via CWMR V2 (old updated version: 15.04.2013)

Tip us?
 
Boocy
Old
(Last edited by Boocy; 10th September 2013 at 01:02 AM.) Reason: link correction
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jan 2013
Smile Root the latest 'unrootable' MT6575/77 via CWMR V2 (old updated version: 15.04.2013)

This is old and very complicated way to root your phone, follow my new tutorial here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438752


First of all, this tutorial is mine only 5%, all I did is find all of the files
needed to perform tutorial (because original links are broken), and also I will try to
explain the steps little better, to make the process much faster, for all of you that are
still trying to find a way to root your phone..
It took me 5 hours to find all of the files and go trough with all of this, let's try to
make it a process that takes only 1 hour..

I used this to root my HDC Galaxy S3 G9300 LTE MTK6577 - Android 4.1.1

Also, this is just the old version, "yuweng" made a new one, here is the link;
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1923764

If his new version does not work for you, than you can download files of little more explained old version;
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/30037369/file.html

P.S.
There are 3 files that I have not uploaded, because they have working links in original tutorial
and they are too big in size;

1) jdk-7u17-nb-7_3-windows-i586.exe
2) Android-Kitchen-0.223.zip
3) dsixda_cygwin_install.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to Boocy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Boocy
Old
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jan 2013
Smile :)

If anyone needs asistance, just contact me..

Boocy.
 
olveeraa
Old
#3  
olveeraa's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 49
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tampico
any help me? hot to root? the e1920_v77_zlh_fwvga?
 
Boocy
Old
(Last edited by Boocy; 16th May 2013 at 05:56 PM.)
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jan 2013
Smile I can root it for you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by olveeraa View Post
any help me? hot to root? the e1920_v77_zlh_fwvga?
You just need to make a backup of your system and send it to me, or just post it here, and I will root it for you and send it back to you..
Here is a simple guide for that..

http://bm-smartphone-reviews.blogspo...x3-device.html

And remember I would need full rom, all of the parts, and not only just a recovery like shown in example..

When you are done, just zip the foldr where you have created your backup and upload it on www.bitupload.com

After that it should not take me more then 20 minutes to ROOT it all for you and send it back to you..

Regards,
Emrah.
 
Boocy
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by olveeraa View Post
any help me? hot to root? the e1920_v77_zlh_fwvga?
Actually it will be enough if you just backup your "uboot" and "boot.img" files..
 
enumaels
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default rooting KN mobile A08??

I have a Kn mobile QT-A08

MediaTek 6577 Cortex-A9 1 GHz Dual Core
build number e1901_v77_jbl1_2013416_kn

ANd i tryed different ways to root it but nothing worked. Does anyone know3 it or tried it?


Tx in advance for any information

enumaelis
 
Boocy
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by enumaels View Post
I have a Kn mobile QT-A08

MediaTek 6577 Cortex-A9 1 GHz Dual Core
build number e1901_v77_jbl1_2013416_kn

ANd i tryed different ways to root it but nothing worked. Does anyone know3 it or tried it?


Tx in advance for any information

enumaelis
This way will work 100%. But it will take few hours of your time.. it is a long process..
 
iman.moj
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2013
hi,i have HDC i9500 (galaxy s4 layout) and the cpu type is mt6575 its android 4.2.2

now its second day im doing research,i tryed all the metoth but i didnt get any resulat,can u help me to root my phone plz
 
Boocy
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 78
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iman.moj View Post
hi,i have HDC i9500 (galaxy s4 layout) and the cpu type is mt6575 its android 4.2.2

now its second day im doing research,i tryed all the metoth but i didnt get any resulat,can u help me to root my phone plz
Of course.. follow my tutorial, or just backup your system with SP flash tool, and then use mtk droid root and tools to unpack backed up rom file, while unpacking mtk droid root and tools will ask you if you want to create cwm recovery from it, click yes, then just install that recovery image to the phone via sp flash tool, that is all I am going to tell you.. and anyway, why are you so lazy.. just follow my tutorial and you can root your phone on that way too.. what do you want from me? do you want me to do it for you? -.-"

p.s.
( if you want use mtk droid root and tools v2.4.3)
 
iman.moj
Old
(Last edited by iman.moj; 30th July 2013 at 09:33 AM.)
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boocy View Post
Of course.. follow my tutorial, or just backup your system with SP flash tool, and then use mtk droid root and tools to unpack backed up rom file, while unpacking mtk droid root and tools will ask you if you want to create cwm recovery from it, click yes, then just install that recovery image to the phone via sp flash tool, that is all I am going to tell you.. and anyway, why are you so lazy.. just follow my tutorial and you can root your phone on that way too.. what do you want from me? do you want me to do it for you? -.-"

p.s.
( if you want use mtk droid root and tools v2.4.3)
where is your tutorial??ididnt root my phone how i suppose to backup my system with sp flash tool,bro i dont know how to unpack the rom seriously i have no idea what r u talking about can u please tell me step by step what to do?if u can.on flash tool i get error: BROM ERROR:S_DA_NAND_UNSUPPORTED_DEV_ID (3010)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes