Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Urgent.. help need. MOTO G stock.

Tip us?

Cookiegeek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Urgent.. help need. MOTO G stock.

Alright, so my MOTO g is from Malaysia and the other day I unlocked my bootloader and changed the phone to GPE and somehow got one sim to work. I realized my phone feels a little laggy and I tried reverting back to stock rom using Retail Taiwan version from the official motorola firmware link as it's the only Asia Retail which has umtds which is dual sim... It doesn't have kitkat firmware for dual sim as yet.. Flashing a single sim rom doesn't work. I was able to flash the taiwan version(4.3) of stock rom successfully but when I tried to update OTA it failed and then I tried to sideload the update and even that failed I really need some help to get back to stock kitkat.

farmaan7x
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiegeek View Post
Alright, so my MOTO g is from Malaysia and the other day I unlocked my bootloader and changed the phone to GPE and somehow got one sim to work. I realized my phone feels a little laggy and I tried reverting back to stock rom using Retail Taiwan version from the official motorola firmware link as it's the only Asia Retail which has umtds which is dual sim... It doesn't have kitkat firmware for dual sim as yet.. Flashing a single sim rom doesn't work. I was able to flash the taiwan version(4.3) of stock rom successfully but when I tried to update OTA it failed and then I tried to sideload the update and even that failed I really need some help to get back to stock kitkat.
U need stock recovery with no root to install OTA

Malayman98
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Flash stock ROM

Salam, macammana engkau flash stock motorola rom dekat moto g, aku try x leh nk flash drpd paranoid android..