[Q] Error "No APN SETUP"

Search This thread

dirtysan

Jul 23, 2009
htc rezound s-on with vanir-spec-ops rom and cant get picture text (MMS). i keep getting the "No APN Setup" error flashing repeatedly on the screen.i did some research and and ended up at htc dot com....... that might work but the rom does not have an APN option under mobile networks. its has VPN. Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
htc rezound s-on with vanir-spec-ops rom and cant get picture text (MMS). i keep getting the "No APN Setup" error flashing repeatedly on the screen.i did some research and and ended up at htc dot com....... that might work but the rom does not have an APN option under mobile networks. its has VPN. Any suggestions are welcome.

have you flashed the gsm.zip found in evervolv thread...this will allow you to change your apn's under mobile networks....also whats your carrier ill set you up with proper apn

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
i got the apn's for both 3g and lte. but no on the gsm ill give that a try.

yea give that .zip file a shot...i have to do it with all kk roms as what the zip does is not in all kk roms by default...im a gsm user myself so this should work for you as well

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Hey rev. Would you mind puttin a zip together for Verizon? Or pm with instructions? Sure would appreciate it

Sent from my HTC Rezound using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

have you tried the cdma.zip file?

Reactions: tholmes8291

dirtysan

Jul 23, 2009
REV!!!!!!!! GSM.ZIP worked! flashed again, didnt work again so i shut off the radio (airplane mode) and turned it back on and boom! thanks man many thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i got the apn's for both 3g and lte. but no on the gsm ill give that a try.

yea give that .zip file a shot...i have to do it with all kk roms as what the zip does is not in all kk roms by default...im a gsm user myself so this should work for you as well

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Hey rev. Would you mind puttin a zip together for Verizon? Or pm with instructions? Sure would appreciate it

Sent from my HTC Rezound using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

have you tried the cdma.zip file?