[Q] Bluetooth problem of Galaxy Mini

OP koala990

9th March 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 186

176 posts
More
So guys, for a very long time I'm suffering from this problem, maybe from 2-3 years and wanted to put this question before you so that the Devs could solve it..

So, the problem, is ofcourse with my bluetooth.. It works well in the stock ROMs, but for the Custom ROMs, it never works.. It did worked with only 3 custom ROMs, CM 10.1 Android 4.2.1 by @AntiBillOS, CM 10.2 Jenkins builds and CM 11 Jenkins builds and the reason I noticed why it worked on these build was:

1. There was no 'bluez-plugin' folder in /system/lib

2. The Bluetooth app they contain have /lib/armabi/libbluetooth_jni.so inside the app (which is also there in /system/lib)

In all those builds on which my bluetooth never work have a 'bluez-plugin' in /system/lib and dont have that libbluetooth_jni.so of the app..
I want to ask you people (hope that u have understood my problem well) that:

1. What is this problem?
2. Why is this happening to me? (or only me)?
3. How to solve, what is the solution for this..

All those ROMs on which my bluetooth never works were fully stable for other people.. like ICS, JB, GB, and yes, it does'nt even works on the official CM 7.2 for tass.. So I also doubt that is it only me who's having this problem? It's a very serious and strange problem that I'm suffering from a long time and I hope of a remedy, all those Devs out there, please help me brothers.. (In hope of a quick response of solution)..
Last edited by koala990; 9th March 2014 at 07:23 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bluetooth, blutooth, blutoth, galaxy mini problem, problem
Previous Thread Next Thread