[MOD] SecLauncher Modifications | KitKat | For Galaxy Note 3 Devices!

Search This thread

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
SecLauncher KitKat Mods

What's up Everyone! I have come here to give you all some awesome modifications of the SecLauncher for your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 device. Here are a couple of modifications below for you to flash!

The only issue with these modified launchers "excluding stock" is that Samsung didn't make some of their widgets dynamic to where it can resize from 4x2 to 5x2. It seems some widgets like Accuweather widget are stuck on 4x2 or the formatting for it doesn't stretch properly to 5x2. I would simply recommend using widgets that will resize properly... most other widgets including play store widgets such as Beautiful Widgets, HD Widgets, and etc will work fine....

SecLauncher 5x5 Info, Download Link And Screenshots

SecLauncher 5x5 --> It's a SecLauncher with a 5x5 on homescreen, 5x5 in app drawer, 3x4 in widget layout, there are two choices for you to pick such as if you want no wallpaper scrolling or with wallpaper scrolling, and has no lag modifications that I have done to make the launcher super speedy and fast!

SECLAUNCHER 5x5 NO WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SECLAUNCHER 5x5 WITH WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SecLauncher 5x5 Screenshots

ckxGyyy.png
Iv6mLFt.png

4N6s5Mp.png

SecLauncher 5x6 Info, Download Link And Screenshots

SecLauncher 5x6 --> It's a SecLauncher with a 5x6 on homescreen, 5x6 in app drawer, 3x4 in widget layout, there are two choices for you to pick such as if you want no wallpaper scrolling or with wallpaper scrolling, and has no lag modifications that I have done to make the launcher super speedy and fast!

SECLAUNCHER 5x6 NO WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SECLAUNCHER 5x6 WITH WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SecLauncher 5x6 Screenshots

CSc26eI.png
5d2sS0C.png

BFEnWBU.png

Stock SecLauncher Info, Download Link And Screenshots

Stock SecLauncher --> It's a SecLauncher with a 4x4 on homescreen, 5x5 in app drawer, 2x3 in widget layout, there are two choices for you to pick such as if you want no wallpaper scrolling or with wallpaper scrolling, and has no lag modifications that I have done to make the launcher super speedy and fast!

STOCK SECLAUNCHER NO WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

STOCK SECLAUNCHER WITH WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

Stock SecLauncher Screenshots

uJUAkgT.png
KCRHfN9.png

a76DXSO.png

Last edited:

rizalh75

Jan 5, 2010
Golok
Thank you so much sir, seclauncher 5x5 worked perfectly on SM-N9005 (international). Here the screenshot :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-09-16-27-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-09-16-27-01.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 695

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Found a kitkat seclauncher that scales correctly on rotation (needs 3rd party app to initiate rotation.....ie...Xposed App Settings or Ultimate Rotation Control).......he also posted a few "fixed widgets" as some don't scale correctly on their own.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2591404

Posting links to someone else's work in jovy's thread is bad manners.

Also, just an fyi. Exposed is not always the best idea since it usually breaks any mods the devs do.
And that ultimate rom control is a paid app.

Sorry to go off topic, just had to throw in my .02

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
Posting links to someone else's work in jovy's thread is bad manners.

Also, just an fyi. Exposed is not always the best idea since it usually breaks any mods the devs do.
And that ultimate rom control is a paid app.

Sorry to go off topic, just had to throw in my .02

Just deleted it.......

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
[quote name="cbucz24" post=51031170]Posting links to someone else's work in jovy's thread is bad manners. <br />
<br />
Also, just an fyi. Exposed is not always the best idea since it usually breaks any mods the devs do.<br />
And that ultimate rom control is a paid app. <br />
<br />
Sorry to go off topic, just had to throw in my .02<br />
<br />
<br />
Just deleted it.......[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong man, I wasn't trying to be an ass we're all here to participate.

Proper way to do that is to make a new one saying hey look what I found.

Reactions: louforgiveno

djtheraven

Jun 1, 2008
@jovy23 is there anyway to make this 4x5 so we can still use the widgets but have more room going down for kk. .... thanx

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SecLauncher KitKat Mods

What's up Everyone! I have come here to give you all some awesome modifications of the SecLauncher for your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 device. Here are a couple of modifications below for you to flash!

The only issue with these modified launchers "excluding stock" is that Samsung didn't make some of their widgets dynamic to where it can resize from 4x2 to 5x2. It seems some widgets like Accuweather widget are stuck on 4x2 or the formatting for it doesn't stretch properly to 5x2. I would simply recommend using widgets that will resize properly... most other widgets including play store widgets such as Beautiful Widgets, HD Widgets, and etc will work fine....

SecLauncher 5x5 Info, Download Link And Screenshots

SecLauncher 5x5 --> It's a SecLauncher with a 5x5 on homescreen, 5x5 in app drawer, 3x4 in widget layout, there are two choices for you to pick such as if you want no wallpaper scrolling or with wallpaper scrolling, and has no lag modifications that I have done to make the launcher super speedy and fast!

SECLAUNCHER 5x5 NO WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SECLAUNCHER 5x5 WITH WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SecLauncher 5x5 Screenshots

ckxGyyy.png
    Iv6mLFt.png

4N6s5Mp.png

SecLauncher 5x6 Info, Download Link And Screenshots

SecLauncher 5x6 --> It's a SecLauncher with a 5x6 on homescreen, 5x6 in app drawer, 3x4 in widget layout, there are two choices for you to pick such as if you want no wallpaper scrolling or with wallpaper scrolling, and has no lag modifications that I have done to make the launcher super speedy and fast!

SECLAUNCHER 5x6 NO WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SECLAUNCHER 5x6 WITH WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

SecLauncher 5x6 Screenshots

CSc26eI.png
    5d2sS0C.png

BFEnWBU.png

Stock SecLauncher Info, Download Link And Screenshots

Stock SecLauncher --> It's a SecLauncher with a 4x4 on homescreen, 5x5 in app drawer, 2x3 in widget layout, there are two choices for you to pick such as if you want no wallpaper scrolling or with wallpaper scrolling, and has no lag modifications that I have done to make the launcher super speedy and fast!

STOCK SECLAUNCHER NO WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

STOCK SECLAUNCHER WITH WALLPAPER SCROLLING DOWNLOAD LINK -> CLICK HERE

Stock SecLauncher Screenshots

uJUAkgT.png
    KCRHfN9.png

a76DXSO.png
    Here You Go Everyone! SecLauncher Modifications Based On The SecLauncher From Our Latest KitKat Firmware!...ENJOY!
    reserving this spot for ME!
    Hey buddy, what's that clock widget?

its a BeautifulWidgets from playstore.
    [quote name="cbucz24" post=51031170]Posting links to someone else's work in jovy's thread is bad manners. <br />
    <br />
    Also, just an fyi. Exposed is not always the best idea since it usually breaks any mods the devs do.<br />
    And that ultimate rom control is a paid app. <br />
    <br />
    Sorry to go off topic, just had to throw in my .02<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Just deleted it.......[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong man, I wasn't trying to be an ass we're all here to participate.

Proper way to do that is to make a new one saying hey look what I found.