Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 39,793 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which ROM for me?

Tip us?

Nickdroid86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
Question [Q] Which ROM for me?

I know everyone hates these questions, I know best thing to do is to try them all. However This is a little different, because what I need is a ROM with a stable hotspot hack to compliment my unlimited tmobile plan. Also I am using the T999L lte model. I don't care much for bare un skinned roms, but open to anything if it has what is needed.

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,877

DONATE TO ME
Try any of the AOSP Roms. All CM based Roms have inherent stable Tether.

Beyond that, I Really do not want this thread or question to become

"What's the best Rom out there ? " kind of discussion. What's good for one user's specific setup isn't good for someone else's setup or usage.

Nickdroid86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
Try any of the AOSP Roms. All CM based Roms have inherent stable Tether.

Beyond that, I Really do not want this thread or question to become

"What's the best Rom out there ? " kind of discussion. What's good for one user's specific setup isn't good for someone else's setup or usage.
It's literally just regarding the ability to use hotspot. So it's more of a "which rom does that" kinda thread, lol. So any vanilla rom will have a working hotspot, and it will run off of my cell plan and not my hotspot plan?

oka1
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,717

DONATE TO ME
Default From the moderator

Any of the AOSP, Slim, Carbon or Modded Stock will All do that for you you have to try them on your phone.... because the phones typically are built in 7 to 20 different countries not all are the exact same in the inside.

So the real answer what ever one works best for your phone.

This probably will get flamed as a "Best Rom" thread........ so in light of that.......... The THREAD IS CLOSED

Thanks ~~~ oka1

>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
The Following User Says Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe