True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more

[HELP ME!!!][I9500]Problems on WanamLite 4.4.2 V4.0

OP jgfernog

9th March 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio De Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 133

246 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys, Well, I installed the WanamLite ROm V4.0 based on Android Kitkat for I9500 and I had some problems. I can't download files(tested: Firefox, Chrome and Default Browser) and I can't fix it. I tried to search a fix for this but nothing is working. The Aptoide app does not work too. It doesn't download apps. Snapchat does not show videos and some pictures, well... the apps that need to download files does not work very well.
9th March 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #2  
Flag Yogyakarta - Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 252

779 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgfernog

Hi guys, Well, I installed the WanamLite ROm V4.0 based on Android Kitkat for I9500 and I had some problems. I can't download files(tested: Firefox, Chrome and Default Browser) and I can't fix it. I tried to search a fix for this but nothing is working. The Aptoide app does not work too. It doesn't download apps. Snapchat does not show videos and some pictures, well... the apps that need to download files does not work very well.

Already flash sdcard fix?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Hi...p=docslist_api
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread