FORUMS

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

[HELP ME!!!][I9500]Problems on WanamLite 4.4.2 V4.0

264 posts
Thanks Meter: 135

By jgfernog, Senior Member on 9th March 2014, 12:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys, Well, I installed the WanamLite ROm V4.0 based on Android Kitkat for I9500 and I had some problems. I can't download files(tested: Firefox, Chrome and Default Browser) and I can't fix it. I tried to search a fix for this but nothing is working. The Aptoide app does not work too. It doesn't download apps. Snapchat does not show videos and some pictures, well... the apps that need to download files does not work very well.

9th March 2014, 09:57 AM |#2  
Flag Yogyakarta - Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgfernog

Hi guys, Well, I installed the WanamLite ROm V4.0 based on Android Kitkat for I9500 and I had some problems. I can't download files(tested: Firefox, Chrome and Default Browser) and I can't fix it. I tried to search a fix for this but nothing is working. The Aptoide app does not work too. It doesn't download apps. Snapchat does not show videos and some pictures, well... the apps that need to download files does not work very well.

Already flash sdcard fix?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Hi...p=docslist_api
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread