Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Question Why Official CM not available for grand i9082

7th March 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
hi all,

in cyanogenmod.org i never found galaxy grand on the compatible devices list.. Can i know why we dont have an official cm..?
7th March 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag It's up to you :D
Thanks Meter: 111
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitheshrs

hi all,

in cyanogenmod.org i never found galaxy grand on the compatible devices list.. Can i know why we dont have an official cm..?

Pawitp said that he wont merge official cm until he fixed the dual sim.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to black87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 06:43 AM   |  #3  
samjsrmj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 67
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87

Pawitp said that he wont merge official cm until he fixed the dual sim.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Today CM11 2 sim experimental version released thank to Pawitp
9th March 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag It's up to you :D
Thanks Meter: 111
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
But no official cm is also okay. Coz Pawitp give updates very fast....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
9th March 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #5  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 356
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by black87

But no official cm is also okay. Coz Pawitp give updates very fast....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Actually making it official will be pain in the butt mahn! ...pawitp will be bound to release updates and all as soon as cm releases, that will contradict with his private life too!!!!!...
it takes alot to make a rom official,
we all can see it with @xenon92 ...he gives so much time for developing roms just for us, i highly doubt he enjoying the side life,...
thanks mahn...for all the efforts u make @xenon92 ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes