Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One X APX Fix?

Tip us?

vxvexa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC One X APX Fix?

My phone randomly shut down in the past days but I always managed to turn it on again (by pressing random buttons and connecting it to the wall/PC), yesterday I decided to flash a custom ROM (CM11) in hopes that it won't turn off again, but today I restarted the phone and now it's in APX mode and won't turn on or charge.
I've tried to find an answer here, on XDA but found nothing (There's this apx driver but download page is broken)
What do I do?
I've brought the phone from one of my country's E-Bay(ish) websites, so I have no warranty, and I don't know if there's any HTC official center in my country.

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8203

DONATE TO ME
APX = a dead hox. Nothing you can do really. Changing the motherboard is the option. All solutions that may seem to work is just a temp fix if you get lucky.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxvexa View Post
My phone randomly shut down in the past days but I always managed to turn it on again (by pressing random buttons and connecting it to the wall/PC), yesterday I decided to flash a custom ROM (CM11) in hopes that it won't turn off again, but today I restarted the phone and now it's in APX mode and won't turn on or charge.
I've tried to find an answer here, on XDA but found nothing (There's this apx driver but download page is broken)
What do I do?
I've brought the phone from one of my country's E-Bay(ish) websites, so I have no warranty, and I don't know if there's any HTC official center in my country.
APX=DEAD HOX sorry for the bad news
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification

vxvexa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Can I change the mobo all by myself? Where can I get a working mobo?

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8203

DONATE TO ME
At a shop, eBay, HTC .........