Ask a question

No registration required

HTC One X APX Fix?

OP vxvexa

9th March 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
My phone randomly shut down in the past days but I always managed to turn it on again (by pressing random buttons and connecting it to the wall/PC), yesterday I decided to flash a custom ROM (CM11) in hopes that it won't turn off again, but today I restarted the phone and now it's in APX mode and won't turn on or charge.
I've tried to find an answer here, on XDA but found nothing (There's this apx driver but download page is broken)
What do I do?
I've brought the phone from one of my country's E-Bay(ish) websites, so I have no warranty, and I don't know if there's any HTC official center in my country.
9th March 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,873

14,420 posts
Donate to Me
APX = a dead hox. Nothing you can do really. Changing the motherboard is the option. All solutions that may seem to work is just a temp fix if you get lucky.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #3  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 629

2,048 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxvexa

My phone randomly shut down in the past days but I always managed to turn it on again (by pressing random buttons and connecting it to the wall/PC), yesterday I decided to flash a custom ROM (CM11) in hopes that it won't turn off again, but today I restarted the phone and now it's in APX mode and won't turn on or charge.
I've tried to find an answer here, on XDA but found nothing (There's this apx driver but download page is broken)
What do I do?
I've brought the phone from one of my country's E-Bay(ish) websites, so I have no warranty, and I don't know if there's any HTC official center in my country.

APX=DEAD HOX sorry for the bad news
9th March 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Can I change the mobo all by myself? Where can I get a working mobo?
9th March 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,873

14,420 posts
Donate to Me
At a shop, eBay, HTC .........
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread