FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[EXR][Xperia ZU]System Dump KitKat 4.4.2[FW:14.3.A.0.681]

8th March 2014, 04:44 PM |#1  
MN-Ming's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Chinese
Thanks Meter: 375
 
Donate to Me
More


About EXR Team
EXR are the shortening of the Extraordinary Xperia Romer Group.Under the fully support of Gfan, The well-known SONY area ROMER machao leading some industry ROMER lover create this Group together, EXR are set-up at 2013 April. EXR was commited to make the Best 3rd Party ROM for Asia area. They Train for profressional Romer for cooking ROM. If you are interested to join us, pm me

ROM Introduce & features

ROM name
[EXR][Xperia ZUSystem Dump KitKat 4.4.2[FW:14.3.A.0.681]
Android Version
14.3.A.0.681
Avaliable Model
Sony Xperia ZU
ROM maker
★EXR★
Release time
2014-03-09

ROM Features/Changelogs:
☆ transplantation research

Downloads
https://mega.co.nz/#!PZVzwLqR!b6liww...UEd4xVLsn9MhFo
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MN-Ming For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
8th March 2014, 04:45 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Ming



About EXR Team
EXR are the shortening of the Extraordinary Xperia Romer Group.Under the fully support of Gfan, The well-known SONY area ROMER machao leading some industry ROMER lover create this Group together, EXR are set-up at 2013 April. EXR was commited to make the Best 3rd Party ROM for Asia area. They Train for profressional Romer for cooking ROM. If you are interested to join us, pm me

ROM Introduce & features

ROM name
[EXR][Xperia ZUSystem Dump KitKat 4.4.2[FW:14.3.A.0.681]
Android Version
14.3.A.0.681
Avaliable Model
Sony Xperia ZU
ROM maker
★EXR★
Release time
2014-03-09

ROM Features/Changelogs:
☆ transplantation research

Downloads
https://mega.co.nz/#!PZVzwLqR!b6liww...UEd4xVLsn9MhFo

good
Last edited by laufersteppenwolf; 9th March 2014 at 07:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to machao44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 05:47 PM |#3  
cjcelo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Thank u for sharing..

C6603 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
8th March 2014, 06:00 PM |#4  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 562
 
More
lucky zu users
The Following User Says Thank You to demonicangell™ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2014, 06:39 PM |#5  
carlito-lt26i's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
More
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
9th March 2014, 01:41 AM |#6  
AndroPlus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 1,844
 
Donate to Me
More
Contain
  • Answering Machine
  • Simple Home
Don't contain
  • 4K
  • Timeshift Video
  • Glove mode
  • Tap to wake
  • Smart Call handling
  • Smart Backlight

haha... ZU users are lucky to have simple KitKat
Last edited by AndroPlus; 9th March 2014 at 04:32 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AndroPlus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2014, 04:29 AM |#7  
AndroidInsanity's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 305
 
Donate to Me
More
There is no 4K in the media profiles.

But their is movie creator in the update and ar effect of course. There is also simple home.
9th March 2014, 05:52 AM |#8  
silveraero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
4K needs Processor Support and HW support too. Suppose Camera can take 4K image but the processor can't process it, it's useless
9th March 2014, 05:57 AM |#9  
AndroidInsanity's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 305
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveraero

4K needs Processor Support and HW support too. Suppose Camera can take 4K image but the processor can't process it, it's useless

snapdragon 800 is more than capable of recording in 4K. Look at the G2 and Note 3.

I am just hoping some amazing devs will port 4k recording to Z1
9th March 2014, 06:39 AM |#10  
lzyllp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag fuzhou
Thanks Meter: 239
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technostein

snapdragon 800 is more than capable of recording in 4K. Look at the G2 and Note 3.

I am just hoping some amazing devs will port 4k recording to Z1

The Sony use bionz ISP in Z1,Z2,not qualcomm ISP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes