[q] help help help device soft bricked

Search This thread
May 10, 2013
:crying:
I have just purchased my phone yesterday (note 2), i was rooting my phone, and installing MJ5 bootloader using odin,i dont know what went wrong my phone says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue" and i read somewhere that using kies i will be able to restart my device,but my device is not connecting to pc,i have updated kies software i have tried another samsung device to connect and it connected.please help me people,i really need you.i even cant go to the service station as my warranty is already void.help help help

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
I have just purchased my phone yesterday (note 2), i was rooting my phone, and installing MJ5 bootloader using odin,i dont know what went wrong my phone says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue" and i read somewhere that using kies i will be able to restart my device,but my device is not connecting to pc,i have updated kies software i have tried another samsung device to connect and it connected.please help me people,i really need you.i even cant go to the service station as my warranty is already void.help help help

JUST FORCE a reboot... Keep the Power button pressed for 10 seconds.. :)

hzyn

Jun 22, 2011

Try to follow these steps carefully and tell me the result
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50816035&postcount=14706

jakuburban

Jan 22, 2011
Don't panic, kies just sucks. Use odin to repair Your phone, best if You change Your ROM too as rooting isn't enough anymore (knox is there).

Sent from galaxy n7105

thecoolster

Feb 10, 2014
Johannesburg
i think that one will help you so good

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2642480

Just use Odin to flash a rom........... Usually beginners should not mess with the bootloader

Sent from my MIND using my BODY....(JUST KIDDING)

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

U can use Odin to repair too.....

Sent from my MIND using my BODY....(JUST KIDDING)