Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q]Issue when installing merruk 2.5 on hyperion 8 pre gm

OP Adam Azmi

9th March 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #1  
Adam Azmi's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Hello everyone, i have a problem when installing merruk 2.5 on hyperion 8 pre gm

I have succesfully installed the merruk 2.5 on hyperion 8 pre gm but the problem is the SuperSu denied all the root acsess

Have anyone had this problem before? I really want's to know what is the problem

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
9th March 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #2  
HellBoy.007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Azmi

Hello everyone, i have a problem when installing merruk 2.5 on hyperion 8 pre gm

I have succesfully installed the merruk 2.5 on hyperion 8 pre gm but the problem is the SuperSu denied all the root acsess

Have anyone had this problem before? I really want's to know what is the problem

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

Update the SuperSU binary to the latest version and then try.
9th March 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #3  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637
 
4,905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Azmi

Hello everyone, i have a problem when installing merruk 2.5 on hyperion 8 pre gm

I have succesfully installed the merruk 2.5 on hyperion 8 pre gm but the problem is the SuperSu denied all the root acsess

Have anyone had this problem before? I really want's to know what is the problem

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

flash a different kernel that supports ext like hells fusion #50 and regain root then make a nandroid backup
then on merruk advanced restore system only
10th March 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #4  
Adam Azmi's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
I tried to update the SU binary but it's failed

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
10th March 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #5  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637
 
4,905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Azmi

I tried to update the SU binary but it's failed

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

read my previous post - you need to flash hells fusion #50 and regain root - make a nandroid backup - go back to merruk - then advanced restore system only
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #6  
Adam Azmi's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

read my previous post - you need to flash hells fusion #50 and regain root - make a nandroid backup - go back to merruk - then advanced restore system only

Okay i will try it. Do you face the same problem before?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
10th March 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #7  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637
 
4,905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Azmi

Okay i will try it. Do you face the same problem before?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

I have tested the kernel like I do most things and that was my solution to regaining root

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes