Before start, sorry for my Bad Enlgish
I dont know why but, after I change build properties to SM-N900S (Note3), I get Galaxy S5's Quick Panel.
(Many people has been tested in other forums, and its worked)
This guide need root permission. And also you have to update firmware version to latest release. (KITKAT)
Tested on : SHV-E330S (GT-I9506 for Korea), SHV-E300S (GT-I9500 for Korea)
1) Open Root Explorer
2) Go to /system and find build.prop
3) Press build.prop while 1-2seconds.
4) Press Open in Text Editor
5) Edit these things to "SM-N900S"
6) Make your device full-reboot
Attached screenshot after I edited my build.prop properties.
The search feature (S Finder I think..) is not working, but others works great
Sent from my SM-N900S using xda app-developers app