*For thoese who doesn't know it : Tasker is an app that let you automate your phone and it's a very powerful tool.
**For further informations check this guide : [TUT] The Ultimate Noob/Beginners Guide to Tasker
*** Download Here : Tasker (3,98$) or ...
Please share your profiles according to this form :
- Profile name : Profile description
And if you have a request please don't be shy and post it, we will help each other
" * " Mean : press the back button
So here we go with my profiles :
- Screen brightness :I want that my screen brightness is at it's highest when i'm outside and at it's lowest when i'm home.
0. Disable Auto-Brightness
1. Creat a new "State" (+)
2a. Select "Sensor"
2b. Select "Light level"
2c. FROM xx TO xx (here it depends on you NOTE : FROM value must be less the TO )
2d. Personally : From 90 to 100 *
3. It will propose you to creat a new task : Name it Outdoor light and click on the check icon
4a. Add a new action (+) -> Display -> Display Brightness -> Go Max (255) and let the "Immediate Effect" Checked *
4b. Now go back the profiles menu and keep holding on "Outdoor light" so you can add an exit task
5. Add an exit task : Name it Indoor Light and click on the check icon
6. + -> Display -> Display Brightness -> 45 (Here put the value that fit you)
- Wifi-Auto On : I want that my phone connect to my WIFI automaticly when i get home.
1. + -> State -> Phone -> Cell Near
2. Click on Scan and start walking around your house (Just walk don't run ) and when you finish click on Stop *
3. New Task -> Name it : Wifi On -> + -> Net -> WiFi -> Set "On" *
4. Add Exit Task -> Name it : Wifi Off -> + -> Net -> WiFi -> Set "Off" * -> so when you're now longer wifi will be disabled
Moto X Camera : If you want to have that cool Moto X Camera Gesture
(It work with every camera app so maybe you want to try it with Focal, 4.3 Camera .. Have tested only stock 4.2.2 Camera)
0.Download the Moto X Camera from here : X Camera(!Optional!)
1. + -> Event -> Sensor -> Shake -> Left-Right
2. Task -> Plug in -> Secure Settings -> Wake Device -> Screen & Keyboard Lights On
3. Task -> App -> Camera