*v0.1.10 -- Small Fixes
* Fix alarm clock app issues. Cover should now disappear when notification occurs.
* Fix reported glitches with PIN/security systems interacting with Cover
* Fix issue with home being detected as work, and vice versa
* Stop Cover and other launchers from appearing as suggested apps
* More crash fixes and battery-saving changes
thanks to @DJVargas
for the changelog
*Possible bug fixes
* Fix Camera shortcut tap target
* Fix Music app getting stuck as last app
* Crash fixes, more battery-saving changes
*Music Player bug fixes
*other possible bug fixes
*Music Control for KitKat
*Home screen shortcut. Swipe to lower-left
To open Cover directly to your home screen
*Quick Camera access
*possible bug fixes
*Redesigned Music Control(looks awesome)
*several bug fixes possibly
* Cover version 0.1.6 with music controls
Cover's music controls work for the following apps:
-Google Play Music
One of the awesome update yet! Just loves it!
* Ability to hide apps. You can now prevent certain apps from showing on Cover. This is useful for apps that you don’t need quick access to or don’t want others to see.
* Transparent top status bar on KitKat (Android 4.4)
* Fixed Hangouts' unread count. If you use Hangouts as your default SMS app, the unread count now only includes messages from the last 24 hours.
* Fixes for common crashes/bugs (e.g. "black screen flash" on Android 4.4.2)
* Transparent status bar on KitKat: Cover's status bar is now transparent. When you peek at an app with a black status bar (like Gmail or Chrome) the bar will fade from transparent to black as you peek.
* Fix for "black screen flash" issue on Android 4.4.2
* Fix for an Android bug in 4.4.2 that caused Cover to occasionally bypass the security code under certain conditions
* Address auto-complete re-enabled
* Fixed crashes
* Added a prompt to give feedback on Cover