Review: MoKo Slim Folding Case
Moko Slim Folding Case
1. Case fits well.
2. No part of the screen is obscured by the case.
3. All ports, buttons are accessible with case on, with exception of SD Card slot.
4. Works with Quick Cover feature of GPad.
5. Magnetic closure is strong enough to hold the cover closed with any normal handling
6. Elastic strap can be used to secure cover closed or open.
7. Landscape mode stand position is very stable.
1. Only one standing position in landscape mode.
2. No standing position in portrait mode.
3. Hand strap is tight if you have a large hand. This may loosen up with use.
4. SD Card slot is difficult to get to with case on.
I see these as features, you may not.
1. When the case is open and held in portrait mode the case can be folded so that there is about 1/2 inch sticking out from the edge. I find myself using this to hold the tablet.
2. The power button and volume control are accessible, but are recessed a bit. For me this means I don't accidentally hit them when holding the tablet.
Note: The pictures displayed with the case at Amazon on 12/13/13 are accurate.
Never ask before searching!
Current Devices: Moto X GSM Dev Edition, LG Gpad 8.3
Retired Devices: AT&T LG Optimus G, At&T Galaxy Skyrocket, Vizio VTAB1008, Dell Venue, Dell Streak, Moto Flipside, Moto Backflip, Samsung Eternity